[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats up dudes. I'm a 22 year old student whos studying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

Whats up dudes. I'm a 22 year old student whos studying law enforcement. I was working out in the gym getting ripped for when I become a cop. I heard these two nerds talking about bitcoins and ethereums and wallets or some shit i dont fuckin know.

Then they said something about learning about bitcoins on four chan business and finance so i looked you nerds up and found you.

Anyways i'll cut right to the chase i got some questions i wanna ask you. I usually work out at the gym 3 hours a day, and chase women the rest because thats all that matters.

I want to enter into this crypto stuff because some dude said he made like $500,000 or whatever with some ethereum i didnt really catch it.

Anyways i talked to them and they said i needed some bitcoin wallet or whatever.

I also prepared some questions below to ask you
1. What the fuck is a satoshi? and why does everyone talk about some satoshis when referring to some crypto stuff

2. Where can i find the price of ethereum? And how do i buy some because i want to make $500,000 too

3. I have attatched an image above with a wallet. I was looking in the mall where they sell wallets and tried to find one with the bitcoin symbol on it but couldn't find it. Is there a specific store that sells some of these bitcoin wallets? And how do i use a a fucking leather wallet to purchase cryptocurrency..

Anyways i hope you nerds can help a future law officer out. I'm trying to get into this shit on the ground floor. I will still be a cop though, you need strong men to keep law breakers in line. Thanks business bros good luck
>>
>>2518916
sonm, monaco, bnc
dont get left behind
>>
>>2518916
Fuck off my board
>>
use google fucking meathead
>>
>>2518916
KYS pig
>>
Why'd you take the time to write this gay shit
>>
hide normie threads

ignore normie posts

DO NOT reply to normie posters
>>
File: plebit.jpg (202KB, 717x880px) Image search: [Google]
plebit.jpg
202KB, 717x880px
>>2518916
>>
10/10 shitpost I loled
>>
Buy bitcoin, ethereum, waves, iconomi, monaco and maidsafe and you will be rich in 2 years.
>>
>>2518964
>>2518977
>>2519014
>>2519019
>>2519032
>>2519049
Autism score 99%.
>>
>>2518916
FUck off
>>
>>2518916
go back to /fit/
>>
>>2518916
this post tho
>>
I can't tell if this is bait or you're seriously retarded
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.