[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

please tell me it will go highier if i will hold this bags long enough

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: Bez tytułu.png (507KB, 1568x599px) Image search: [Google]
Bez tytułu.png
507KB, 1568x599px
please tell me it will go highier if i will hold this bags long enough
>>
>>2515973
Why aren't you in ANS?
>>
>>2515987
i will not make this mistake again
>>
Maaaan thought everyone would of sold once it kept tumbling down. I had to shill the fuck out of this junk here to offload my bags at a slight loss. Funny thing is the 500 SWT I sold at a $200 loss got me some sweet ANS. So thank you anon
>>
It's currently essentially in Alpha, and that's just for the underlying tech / smart contracts.

The UI, all hashtags being unlocked, obscuring all the blockchain bs, marketing to the general populace etc will all come later.

Did you expect this to do something overnight? Most sold the news when they released Boardwalk (the alpha)
>>
>>2515973
Everything will eventually rise, the question is when. Short term wise you fucked up, but it might pay off in the long term.
>>
File: 1485881617115.jpg (35KB, 317x451px) Image search: [Google]
1485881617115.jpg
35KB, 317x451px
>>2515973
Swarm was OBVIOUS, some of THE MOST OBVIOUS shilling I've ever seen on /biz/

How did you fall for it?
>>
File: pajeet'srideservice.png (103KB, 711x518px) Image search: [Google]
pajeet'srideservice.png
103KB, 711x518px
>first Pajeet shilled PoSW, and you fell for it
>then Pajeet shilled DGB, and you fell for it again
>now Pajeet shilled SWT, and you fell for it AGAIN
When will newcoiners learn to stay away from shitcoins?
>>
>>2518237
Of course it was. It's called buying the rumour, and selling the news. The public alpha launched, it spiked, as it launched (actually TEN minutes before the launch stream even started, you can verify this for yourself) people sold, no news for a while, so it dips and stagnates.

Upon the next phase (unlocking all hashtags), it will spike again, and people will sell that news and it will dip. Rince and repeat until final launch.

>>2518275
When you stop being a faggot.

Faggot.
>>
>>2518275

Don't forget the CPC shills who were trying to push it in the middle of ANS moons
>>
>>2518275
DGB is far from POSW tier.
It's going to recover in the coming days.
Mark my words.
>>
>>2518613
what about swt then? it has an active dev, and a good roadmap.
>>
File: dgb2.jpg (98KB, 395x650px) Image search: [Google]
dgb2.jpg
98KB, 395x650px
>>2518613
>DGB is far from POSW tier.
>It's going to recover in the coming days.
>Mark my words.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.