[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Minereum. >The dev delivered the token creation service

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

Minereum.

>The dev delivered the token creation service in a timely and transparent manner
>Realistic development goals shared openly with the community
>Dev team is based in Switzerland instead of a houseboat on the Ganges
>Impending addition to other exchanges confirmed by the dev signing NDAs
>Steady upwards trend that has yet to be broken since the coin hit exchanges

I've held this coin for a while and talked about it here before so take my advice with a grain of salt, but MNE looks like an absolutely obvious gainer over the next 7 days. It's stabilized at its most recent support right now. If you've got some spare BTC, this strikes me as a very safe bet.
>>
MNE isn't on fire today or anything but god damn, I can hear the crickets
>>
>>2515905
I like minerium. Not that much info about it though.
>>
waiting for it to take off. need more volume. the market cap is so low, this one is a true mooncoin, no need to shill tho
>>
>>2515905

Frankly it's only a matter of time before it moons. we're going to $20 in the shittiest possible scenario imaginable. Frankly I think this coin will moon pretty hard as soon as the token service is made even more simple. The fair distribution will bring people in.
>>
>>2516005
What do you mean? I think it has more going for it than most other coins. The dev delivered a minimum viable product and updates us constantly.

>>2516023
My hypothesis is that it will take off for its next leg up very suddenly, since it could be added to tree or polo any hour now. It appears Bittrex has fixed their eth wallet problems.
>>
you forgot
>over 1000% inflation in the next year
>>
>>2516158

new tokens burn minereum
>>
>>2516158
Still has 72% less inflation than ETH. I know they aren't directly comparable but many coins have much worse inflation, and MNE burns coins from the total supply when it's main feature, token creation, is used. Still seems like a no brainer to get in at this price.
>>
>>2516210

Wew didn't know ETH even had that much inflation
>>
>>2515905
yeah thats all great and shit
but when can i ogle the numbers on blockfolio dawg
>>
>>2516306
Blockfolio has said dozens of times they are working on adding Livecoin, and it you can fap to your gains as soon as it is listed elsewhere
>>
File: 1481146903001.jpg (8KB, 300x407px) Image search: [Google]
1481146903001.jpg
8KB, 300x407px
>>2515905
pssst don't shill on /biz/ you make the people on telegram butthurt
>>
>>2516529
Some of the people in the telegram are morons. Like that one mod that was "manipulating" the price and bragging about it.
>>
>>2516327
I WANT IT RIGHT NOWW REEEEEE
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.