[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://btcmanager.com/litecoin-sup planting-bitcoin-as-the-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: ltc.jpg (234KB, 881x1095px) Image search: [Google]
ltc.jpg
234KB, 881x1095px
https://btcmanager.com/litecoin-supplanting-bitcoin-as-the-cypherpunk-cryptocurrency/

>June 2017 may be remembered as the month that the true ‘flippening’ occurred, from bitcoin to litecoin, precipitated by a Prague-based group promoting and educating the public on crypto-anarchist philosophy. Looking at the long-term technicals, that is the monthly price action, we see that LTC-BTC has a strong chance of continuing its upward trend. A bottom was formed in March, as indicated by the lagging line (purple), which formed a trough and the market closed above the conversion line for April 2017. The market now lies immediately below the base line, providing resistance at 0.0177. A close above this level for June’s candlestick will point to further appreciation and a test of resistance at 0.0322. Also, notice that the Awesome Oscillator has moved into positive territory for the first time since August 2014, indicating that long-term bullish momentum is just beginning to take hold.
>>
File: LiteCoin.jpg (729KB, 1300x868px) Image search: [Google]
LiteCoin.jpg
729KB, 1300x868px
(Cont.)

>Because litecoin is so similar to bitcoin in terms of its codebase, it is easy for businesses to switch. Also, Paralelní Polis argued that with the SegWit activated on litecoin, this makes the cryptocurrency the most technologically advanced at present, with developers able to deliver new scaling services such as Lightning Network, echoing the sentiment from Bitstamp. The post concludes that bitcoin will still be accepted as a payment method, but will not be their recommended method. Instead, they will educate and promote the use of litecoin as a cryptocurrency that better fulfils the role of a payment, rather than as a store of value: “We encourage everyone to start accepting Litecoin, as it is now one of the main ways to regain financial and economic freedom.”

This week will likely be your last chance to buy LTC under <$100 before it snowballs out of control with hordes of normie investors.

Want a lambo-guaranteed investment opportunity which isn't based on speculative, obscure shitcoins? Here's your one shot to make it at life /biz/. Don't fucking blow. Don't.
>>
>>2514573
every week the most active coin is supposedly gonna dethrone btc

just stop it already.
>>
>>2514615

Litecoin isn't just some random altcoin anon.
>>
>>2514615
How are people still shitting on LTC after the explosion in value and btfoing everyone by not dipping?
>>
I'm more predicting a slow rise over the next year rather than an explosion in value. LTC's selling point is going to be in it's stability over long periods of time. Plenty of time to invest in the snowball
>>
>>2514757

The way I see it a slow rise is the worst case scenario. I don't see LTC doing any worse than averaging 10% over the next 1-2 years. There will be plenty of opportunities for LTC to explode though with the mishandling of BTC/ETH and volatility of newer coins
>>
File: 1493743518732.jpg (102KB, 720x533px) Image search: [Google]
1493743518732.jpg
102KB, 720x533px
>>2514672
Because /biz/ newfags still think LTC is a flavor of the P&D coin as if its some shitty minor alt like bitbean
>>
>>2514984

It's pretty retarded.

Litecoin is being used in more day-to-day practical situations than bitcoin at this point.

What people don't get is that the community needed a coin like litecoin that could remain relatively stable and unchanged for multiple years. Couldn't have done that with something like bitcoin that changes wildly every two seconds. Bitcoin has always been the experimental cryptocurrency in a way, every mistake made with bitcoin has been carefully avoided with litecoin.

It's because of this that litecoin is a good 2-3 years ahead of any other rival coin, including bitcoin. While other coins are in a perpetual drawingboard stage and are only known amongst fringe crypto traders, litecoin continues to enter the real world economy and the minds of normies.
>>
>>2514984
LTC is a standard pump and dump.
>>
Holding 84LTC I locked in at $29.
How soon until lambo?
>>
File: masterpepe.png (237KB, 450x512px) Image search: [Google]
masterpepe.png
237KB, 450x512px
>>2515225 (you) (you) (you)
>He actually believes this
>>
>>2514573
>lightcoin
You had me at IOTA.
>>
this spurt of growth has only been two days, im putting my money on it growing some more the next couple of days too, im still bullish

More asians moving in, more ETHers and BTCers moving their money to a safe haven which isnt overvalued or about to fork.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.