[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

just bought my first 3 litecoins, my first crypt purchase ever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: Avacado Toast.jpg (792KB, 3999x2666px) Image search: [Google]
Avacado Toast.jpg
792KB, 3999x2666px
just bought my first 3 litecoins, my first crypt purchase ever actually, hope you guys are right, but I feel pretty good about it, been lurking on some of these crypto threads on and off for a couple years now, and im done shooting my self in the foot for not doing anything
>>
>>2511770
same mate, i used to be a frequent bizraeli, but i never really got involved in crypto currencies. these days biz is pretty much 100% crypto

i kept putting off getting in, big mistake.
finally got in 1 week ago. luckily i got into LTC at 30 dollaroonies... but i didnt buy enough desu. i think i might buy some more today maybe
>>
You rsrly bought at ATH $50?
>>
>>2511795
buying at ATH isnt always a bad move, especially considering LTC is likely to go to $100

what do you want him to do? wait until it goes to 100 then dips back down to 90 so he can say he "bought the dip" and its not an ATH?

people on biz really do chat a lot of shit sometimes
>>
>>2511813
>buying at ATH isnt always a bad move

no, it literally always is. You are guaranteed a drop below the ATH soon. It will NOT go straight to 100. That literally NEVER happens. EVER.

Get the fuck out you moronic trash.
>>
>>2511828
>It will NOT go straight to 100.
ofcourse not. it will go straight to 60, then down to 55 and then upto about 80, down to 65
and then to 100.
>>
>>2511828
Its called hodl , you impatient retard
>>
Am I the only one here that slightly twitches reading this shit lol?

3 LTC is what in USD, $140?? Even if 1 LTC shoots up to $200 each, that's only like a $450 gain. Are we not playing this game to eventually buy Lambo's? $450 is kid money

I say dump $5K into LTC and when it quadruples by 2018 you walk away with a smooth $15K.... am I not making sense here or wut
>>
>>2511954
turn 140 into 500, 500 into 1500, 1500 into 5000. then youre at the point in your story.

hey dumbass, why dont you just take 50k and put it in ltc? you'll get 150k instead of 15k, why dont you do that?
are you really this stupid and blind to how the world works?
>>
>>2511954
well $500 is a lot for me already. if that's nothing for you then donate some to me :)
>>
>>2511954
you have to start somewhere dumbshit, first off i dont have 5k to just drop on cryptos, second off, debit card limit on coin base is only $150, i literally just maxed out my limit. Fuck off faggot you probably dont even have any cryptos
>>
>>2511971
Yeah, compounding your profits I know what that means bro relax lol

>>2512046
Not gunning at you with hostility I'm just saying it'd be smarter to go in on a higher risk, these crypto breakouts are like nothing we've ever seen before. Everyone is getting into this, the volatility (extreme price jumps and drops) won't last forever. I've pulled a lot from my savings and playing about $10K between the 3 main coins. Go big or go home
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eshWyLj2uAM
>>
>>2512046
Also to help you out here rather than feud bc I believe /biz/ should be about helping thy neighbor, link multiple cards as well as a Paypal account. Each payment source, say that's 3 right there will have their own individual weekly limits, so you won't be stuck where you're at now only able to buy 3 LTC.
>>
>150$ limit

Wut? I just bought 450€ worth of ltc an hour ago.
>>
>>2512175
right on I appreciate the tip man, sorry if i got so defensive i just took your comment the wrong way, but the truth is im not a richfag right now, Im going to put as much as I can afford into cryptos to do what I can, and work my way up as quickly as possible, but its new to me right now, so as someone who first heard about bitcoins in 2011 then life fell apart before i bought any, then thought about buying in 2015 when price was $600 but didnt have much extra money at the time, now that i actually set up a coinbase account and bought my first crypto purchase is pretty big deal for me at this point.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.