[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reasons not to invest in a coin: >"it's the Facebook/Reddit/Craigslist/whatever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: thank you vitalik.png (433KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
thank you vitalik.png
433KB, 600x600px
Reasons not to invest in a coin:

>"it's the Facebook/Reddit/Craigslist/whatever of crypto"
>"""insider info"""
>its name ends in bean
>there's an obvious discord filled with shills creating dozens of threads to pump and dump (DGB, PoSW, SWT)
>it's not on any of the top 5 exchanges
>no one can tell you why it's worth anything, just that it's going to magically go up (ARK)
>low Sharpe ratio compared to competitors [Sharpe(ZCoin) > Sharpe(ZCash)]

What am I missing?
>>
Sounds like your missing Antshares from your portfolio.
>>
>is not ETH
>>
>it's a meme
>>
I would have made so much god damn money if I followed these rules.
1. Never buy something only on biz. If twitter moguls and tradingview has nothing, it's garbage.
2. Always sell at the top of a green wall. ALWAYS. Watch for the flag and pennants to rebuy but ALWAYS SELL HERE. IT'S NOT GOING TO THE MOON OR ANYTHING IT'S GETTING CORRECTED.
3. See something low and want to buy? It's actually going to drop like 30% more at least.

FUCK YOU. I bought BITB DGB RDD and XVG at like 50% to 65% below their ath and they still are shitting themselves. I was going to buy ETC and LTC. NEVER AGAIN.
>>
>>2511098
I've been here for less than a month, but it's enough to know that when /biz/ says something's going to the moon, it's probably just a quick peak, followed by a correction. This place's filled with pump and dump investors and nothing more. Anything remotely worth hodling for more than 6 months is treated like shit/scam/whatever...
>>
>it was made by kikes and the name is literally BANCOR
>unknown market cap
>devs are going to keep selling at ico price after the release(lol)
>>2511098
>See something low and want to buy? It's actually going to drop like 30% more at least.
LMAO only if you do TA like a fucking nigger
>>
>>2510892
literaly this.
The age of an individual developer forking bitcoin, and trying to customize it is over.

Its all about building frameworks for smart contracts on Ethereum. Counterparty could have performed in the distributed markets space but their team dropped the ball.
>>
>>2510874
>no one can tell you why it's worth anything, just that it's going to magically go up (ARK)

Have you even read the whitepaper?

>bridging blockchains
>delegated proof of stake
>physical cards you can use to pay with crypto at real life payment gateways
>replacing exchanges with conversion to any currency instantly

To name a few
>>
>>2511098
Sirrah, what you mean sell at the top of a green wall please....
>>
>>2510894
>Rule 1
The old saying is that if you can't make a decision based on data alone (i.e. No biz or internet moguls - just you, charts, and orders) then you can't trade.
I have never used people to come to a decision in crypto, only the charts and orders and so far have never lost money on over 50 trades. People can really poison an otherwise logical thought process.

And about rule 3. The easy way to avoid that is to avoid buying in downtrend. Buy when the trend reverses, strongly and fully IMO this means 3 waves of higher bottom prices on the 4 hour candles. I want to buy the underlying trend, not the wacko micro trends you see in 1 minute candles for example.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.