[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I have $50k in crypto now. All memes aside, how realistic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

So I have $50k in crypto now. All memes aside, how realistic is it to expect to 10x my money by the end of the year?
>>
>>2510374
Not realistic I guess. 2017 crypto-hype is almost over.
>>
>>2510374
not realistic if you just hold btc/eth. Easy if you go hard on the alts
>>
come back in 3 years
>>
>>2510465
Like 90% of my portfolio is in alts, but it's diversified among 30+ different coins.
>>
>>2510374
Are you measuring in fiat or in bitcoin?
Easy if bitcoin. Very very very hard if not
>>
>>2510468
10x in 3 years? That's pretty shitty desu. STRAT went up 1000x in less than 1 year.
>>
>>2510374
To be honest the golden era of easily x10 your investment was 3 months ago.
Besides we're probably headed for a big crash soon.
>>
Yeah i think its all over soon. I'm expecting a slow death for a while. Probably in a year or two there will be some new news or a new coin to ignite a new crypro fire.
>>
>>2510489
Are you saying bitcoin is going to crash hard at some point?
>>
>>2510504
Do you really think it worth 2.7k..? I bet that less than 2-3% of bitcoin holders are actually using it. 100$ price would be enough for all of the black market usage.
It's price is just fueled by greed. OFC it will crash.
And a few years later new people will come, a few articles about crazy BTC price will appear, normies will drop their hard earned cash again and the cycle will continue (while big people can still earn real money from this scam over and over again).
Don't fool yourself about crypto future, technology, etc. It's just an easy way go steal some money from the people. That's it.
>>
>>2510610

t. armchair cryptoconomist
>>
>>2510610
What a load of cynical bullshit
>>
>>2510653
What was the last thing you have bought with crypto..?
Minus the weed (which could be easily obtained even without it).
>>
>>2510610
>distributed computing isn't the future and it's all a scam
The fact that normalfags actually believe this is an encouraging sign that we really are still in the very early adopter stage.
>>
>>2510698
I think just the fact that buying coins is still difficult for normies is a sign that it's in the early adopter phase.
>>
>>2510685

people in the first world don't need to use btc for transactions. we have bank accoutns and credit cards.

People in india and africa are using it for transactions. People in venezuela and greece are using it to store their wealth amid hyperinflating national currencies. there are literally billions of people in the world who dont have bank accounts but do have internet connected mobile phones. think outside your own little bubble.
>>
>>2510698
Lel. Good luck mate.
I'm not saying that you won't earn some money. You will (most likely). I'm just saying that
>distributed computing is the future
is just a marketing slogan.
>>
>>2510728
>>2510730
>I think just the fact that buying coins is still difficult for normies is a sign that it's in the early adopter phase.
>People in india and africa are using it for transactions. People in venezuela and greece are using it to store their wealth amid hyperinflating national currencies.
I guess even /biz/ don't have a consensus on this one..
>>
>>2510374
You will have .... 57 k :-)
Good investment :-)
>>
>>2510928
I already expect to be at $100k by the end of this week when BNT starts trading, so I'm not sure what you're talking about.
>>
>>2510374
Well if you sell off before contractions and buy in while everyone else is running away, yeah it's possible
>>
>>2510957
how much bnt did you buy?
>>
>>2510698
This
>>
File: IMG_2089.jpg (38KB, 250x312px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2089.jpg
38KB, 250x312px
>>2510698
Just remember dot com
And I don't mean kim pump and dump dot com
I mean the same path bitcoin has been on recently that looks like the dot com boom and bust.
It will crash and then it will start to undermine the banks like the internet did to publishing
Segwit is a bag of shite. Watch it fail and then the Phoenix will rise from the ashes.
Crypto is at the end of it's bull run and the writing is on the wall for disappointment and dispair. I'm already 5 x up in fiat so will not be too bothered.
There will be a big dip, a rise and a crash.
>>
>>2512216
It will happen over the course of days and weeks, just remember to not lose bags and be the next hodler group - just take out more than you have put in.
>>
File: The_office_US.jpg (92KB, 350x244px) Image search: [Google]
The_office_US.jpg
92KB, 350x244px
>>2510823
Americans are the normies, which country in the world holds most of the world's wealth?
>>
>>2510610
He's half right. We are definitely in a bubble right now.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.