[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Poorfag here, the other coins were too expensive so I went over

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: Port.png (46KB, 1481x454px) Image search: [Google]
Port.png
46KB, 1481x454px
Poorfag here, the other coins were too expensive so I went over to NovaExchange and deposited my 4K to these coins.

I've done my research and seems like these coins are promising.

I think my portfolio is a bit unorthodox, but come August it's sure to gain.
>>
You'll probably see some gains off espers
>>
after you lose all your money will you come back and buy real coins, or just ignore crypto altogether?
>>
File: AirCoin.png (961KB, 1226x510px) Image search: [Google]
AirCoin.png
961KB, 1226x510px
>>2509779

I see some promise with AirCoin however; but they are really, really new. They literally just started on June 13th.

Its a revival of a dead coin and the team has Iranian Oil money to back them and their operations are now based in Singapore.
>>
>>2509789
>after you lose all your money will you come back and buy real coins

Whats a real coin?

I want the greatest bang for my buck, the coins that are all shilled here are too expensive for me.
>>
>no MYST
shiggy diggy
>>
thtas nice and all op, but you will have a hard time liquidating that shit again

novaexchange has barely any volume compared to bittrex or poloniex

tbqh, i'd go on yobit instead, they have a nice selection of shitcoins, but also a good enoug volume for you to get your money back if it should moon
>>
Only know about espers out of those. Espers is really promising.
>>
File: 1497170567419.jpg (109KB, 1200x750px) Image search: [Google]
1497170567419.jpg
109KB, 1200x750px
>>2509890
>>2509890
>>
>>2509861

I heard Esper at least is planning to be listed on either Bittrex or Poloniex.

Likely by then OP could just withdraw his ESP2 from Nova and then deposit it into the new exchange.

It's not really a problem dude.
>>
>>2509774

i only know about espers, the others might be a long shot.

but I recognize aircoin from back in 2014, glad to see that its back (aircoin was a meme coin back in 2013, like DGB), but they seem to have new funders.

i'll might be buying some myself.

CV2? you better have bought that below 3 sat lel.
>>
File: Alexi Esper II.png (170KB, 388x314px) Image search: [Google]
Alexi Esper II.png
170KB, 388x314px
Good choice.
>>
>>2509791
designated coin
>>
File: AC.jpg (8KB, 375x134px) Image search: [Google]
AC.jpg
8KB, 375x134px
>>2509791

ahhh the memories...
>>
>>2509774
>ESPers

Nice, good one anon.
>>
>>2509807
the fuck are you talking about? you don't need to buy an entire coin

do you even realize what you just did? those low volume shitcoins on nova could completely die off and you can lose ALL of your money. If there are no buyers, which is VERY likely on a shit exchange like nova, then you CANNOT cash out back to bitcoin you idiot
>>
>>2509774

>other coins were too expensive

it's not about the price of the coin but the percentage of gains.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.