[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm an entrepreneur from Finland and I'm currently

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: ip.bitcointalk.org.png (210KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
ip.bitcointalk.org.png
210KB, 500x500px
I'm an entrepreneur from Finland and I'm currently creating a Bitcoin bank here in Finland.

I know what you're thinking. You were shitting your pants at the word "bank".
People think the whole point of cryptocurrency is to get rid of banks. At the same time people want cryptocurrency to take over the world and become the main form of money.
These two scenarios cannot coexist.
People who use Bitcoin now are the tech-savvy 1% of the population. Think about your parents, the kind of people who need instructions on how to use a microwave oven. These people will never learn to use Bitcoin the way it's used right now. What's more, these morons would probably lose access to their wallets within the first year.

What will really kickstart Bitcoin for the reddit folk is a bank that makes sure your coins are taken care of.
This is the truth.
For a minimal fee, I will protect your coins and give you Bitloans. Yup, bankers are back.
>>
>>2509683
How about you give me 2 BTC and I help shill your idea or you get the fuck out of here?
>>
>>2509683
I sadly agree. The simple problem of private keys is too much for the average normie.
>>
>For a minimal fee, I will protect your coins and give you Bitloans. Yup, bankers are back.
Old people arent tech savy but they love money. My parents don't know shit about crypto, but if they ever started trading and learned there was a cheaper way to secure their money they would find how to do it in an instant
>>
>>2509683
banks are unnecessary for crypto
all we need are:
- an app/smart contract to act as an escrow service between two parties
- a way of transferring crypto in an instant using any device capable of it
>>
>>2509739
He wants to do a BANK, not a transfer service. Securing bitcoins from hackers and stupidity is not the same as this.
>>
>>2509759
by the time crypto makes it into mainstream there will be no more boomers who know shit about fuck
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.