[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why haven't you bought GigaWatt tokens yet? ---> IC

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: 1444216532423.jpg (77KB, 597x443px) Image search: [Google]
1444216532423.jpg
77KB, 597x443px
Why haven't you bought GigaWatt tokens yet?

---> ICO
https://cryptonomos.com/wtt

---> Service
https://giga-watt.com/

---> Follow the journey & construction progress
https://www.instagram.com/gigawatt_mining/

---> Quick rundown
>Mega mining farm (provide your own, or buy one from them)
>Same team currently run the largest mining facility in the US
>You can book a tour to visit their facilities and meet developers
>Opening facility in Singapore soon

>1 WTT = 1 watt of power at their factory, literally
>Rent WTT or Allocate WTT for free electricity and rent
>With maintenance cost it's $0.03 total daily cost at the most
>e.g. PandaMiner uses 1,250 watts, so you allocate 1,250 WTTs

Yes i'm shilling but I'm confident with a little research and judgement of your own, you'll grow to love this project too.
>>
File: 1446531.jpg (84KB, 598x597px) Image search: [Google]
1446531.jpg
84KB, 598x597px
>>
File: 3534111.jpg (45KB, 598x598px) Image search: [Google]
3534111.jpg
45KB, 598x598px
>>
Is this you trying to genuinely help your biz bros or will I find this copy pasted word for word on Reddit or btct?
>>
>>2509535

Nah it's a first post, hopefully it gets some momentum.
>>
>>2509392
this is actually real. I have used it. he explained it really well. it's slightly more efficency then mining at home. 9 times out of 10 their electric prices are lower and the maintenence fee is pretty cheap.

Plus they have better miners than you.
>>
File: 1497872990098.jpg (129KB, 598x597px) Image search: [Google]
1497872990098.jpg
129KB, 598x597px
gibs more money we broken.
>>
Sounds like a scam fuck off
>>
>>2509392
Can you explain this to me like i'm 5? The tokens are used to "buy" a miner. Does that mean that if i buy 1000 tokens now, i can buy that L3 miner and it will start mining for me for 50 years? That seems way too good to be true.
>>
>>2509851
You buy your own miner, or one directly from them. They will set it up and maintain it in a cooled warehouse with the one of the lowest electricity cost in the world.

You allocate WTTs to your miner to remove electricity and rent costs for 50 years.

If you're lucky enough to live in a place with low electricity costs, don't mind the deafening noise, can maintain it and control ambient temperature.... then this might not be for you.

It's far cheaper and less hassle to host your miner at a farm. And what if you have the money to add another 2 - 10 miners? Not so easy on a home set-up, very easy at a farm.

In the end you can always rent your WTTs if you don't wanna mine. The price will skyrocket once miners realise the potential.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.