[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What ICO's are you guys looking forward to? I'm looking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1320545346359.jpg (112KB, 613x351px) Image search: [Google]
1320545346359.jpg
112KB, 613x351px
What ICO's are you guys looking forward to?

I'm looking forward to:
ANX
Status
Civic
Skincoin
Also quite interested in the Kik ICO if they get that off the ground.

Short term Bancor also looks good for some profit, though honestly almost any ICO should be good for a quick buck right now.
>>
>>2508694
>Kik ICO
Redpill me
>>
>>2508706
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-05-25/kik-messenger-app-debuts-own-digital-currency-amid-bitcoin-boom

https://kin.kik.com/Kin%20Whitepaper%20v1.pdf

Could be good to get normies interested, since I'd imagine they will try to ease them into anything, unlike crypto in general.
>>
>>2508694
>ANX
Thought no one will notice this one
>>
TenX
>>
>>2510147
>>2508736
both of these, hard. Maybe status
>>
I hope by "looking forward to" you just mean doing more research. I hope you're not one of those retards that invests in every new ICO that gets memed here.
>>
Usually not an ICO guy but the status network looks pretty cool. Also it seems like it's not just vapor for once and the devs have actually got work done.
>>
>let's give devs millions of dollars to develop apps with little to no value proposition.

Yeah nah icos are scams, Eth only raised a few hundred btc and now worth billions, what makes these so special that they need absurd amounts of cash
>>
>>2508736
That looks VERY promising, if not just because of Kik's active 15M users. I am SOLD
>>
>>2508694
What's up with Status and that 'signing the terms' stuff? Do you really need to do that or is the smart contract in place either way and they can't fuck you over.
>>
Is anyone doing Status tomorrow? Might throw an ETH into it.
>>
>>2511246
Of course. You'd be an idiot not to hop on every hyped ico before the SEC regulates them
>>
>>2508694
>bancor
lmao
>>
>>2511246

I would if the fucking BANCOR kikes weren't holding my ETH's hostage right now
>>
>>2511246

I'm reading into Status white paper, i might drop one ETH on it

What is the ETA of it to the exchanges? I just want some quick cash
>>
>>2511691
even with all the problems their shitbag ico still made more money than anything ever, once that hits exchange there are going to be a lot of uninformed people buying it up

think about it, even in a nationwide election people aren't actually informed on what is going on, in crypto that problem is worsened, its essentially why its so easy to make money
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.