[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you become millionaire in crypto how the dickens are you going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

If you become millionaire in crypto how the dickens are you going to cash out? Has anyone thought this far ahead, Could this be the hardest part? Whats the point in having millions in a coin that you can't sell?
>>
Coinbase

It's really not even hard, unless of course you're not American. I'm sure there's another way though for third worlders
>>
>>2508255
How long will it take to sell a million in __coin do you think ?
>>
>>2508288
Assuming you have $1 million USD in bitbean, you're verified by ID on Polo or Bittrex, and verified by ID on coinbase with a fairly high weekly withdrawal limit, you could withdraw probably around ~$50,000 per week.

That would take about 5 months to completely withdraw into cash. Your bank and the IRS would be very interested in where the hell you're getting all that, but as long as you pay taxes on it you're fine. Especially if you've held it for over a year.
>>
>>2508335
I have fantasies about doing this.

Just imagine the euphoria of having a ton of a coin you bought early that's now worth a fuckton

Just seeing that huge coinbase cashout payment on your bank statement everyday as you draw from your massive stash
>>
>>2508335
Well good luck, I hope its that easy for you when the time comes
>>
>1.Open a bank account in a tax haven
>2.Sell to someone directly via bank transfer
>3.???
>4.Profit
yes its that simple
>>
>>2508335
Is it scary to think this is what the early crypto adopters are doing to you now?
>>
>>2508531
>1.Open a bank account in a tax haven

where does that sit on the legal/illegal spectrum?
>>
>>2508537
It's not scary, because it's still very early.
>>
>>2508537
>early crypto adopters are doing to you now?

what did he mean by this?
>>
>>2508545
Don't know about US, but if you open a bogus company and register the account in the company's name you should be fine anywhere. The whole point of tax haven's is that they won't disclose any information other then maybe the account holder. You can open a company in pretty much any country in europe just by filling up a form and paying 50-100 euros for tax.
>>
>>2508335
Correct me if I'm wrong but don't you have to sell your coins to someone who wants to buy them: Someone who says yes I'll take your random coin at high price please. And this has to happen for however high your gains are hundreds of thousands$.

You make it sound like you can just withdraw it like a bank but maybe its not going to be that easy.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.