[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what are bags? what do you guys mean by that term when you use

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_9990.gif (2MB, 311x362px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9990.gif
2MB, 311x362px
what are bags? what do you guys mean by that term when you use it. please respond
>>
>>2506639
holy shit
no-one fucking tell him

LURK MOAR
>>
I think it's the name of the Digibyte wallet isn't it?
>>
It's when you have a coin (or stock) that you're stuck holding because the price is under what it was bought it for and the person doesn't sell, for whatever reason.
>>
>>2506645
fuck you

>>2506639
bags are your various coin investments

if you buy and a coin dips without a high likelihood of surpassing your initial investment soon, youre bag holder.

get it? because youd store real coins in bags too.

now lurk moar
>>
>>2506683
>>2506671
thanks a lot guys (:
>>
Bags are when someone is holding a crypto beyond a clear point they should have sold.

Here's an example:
Ricardo bought DGB at 2200 satoshi, he thought he was going to drive lambos because everyone on /biz/ told him he would. The price of DGB has been steadily declining. Ricardo had a perfect opportunity to take a small profit, because the price did go above 2200 satoshi after his purchase. Ricardo got greedy and decided to "hodl" even after the massive and unreasonable rise in price that preceded his purchase. Ricardo is now a bag holder. He is holding bags. Don't be Ricardo. Don't buy ATHs.

Ricardo now has to wait for DGB to go 2200+ satoshi in order to break even on his initial investment.
Ricardo will likely never learn his lesson and "hodl" his DGB again, remaining a bag holder.

How do I avoid holding bags? Don't buy shills.
>>
>>2506645
i kek'd
>>
File: bitcoin-money-bags1.jpg (58KB, 391x307px) Image search: [Google]
bitcoin-money-bags1.jpg
58KB, 391x307px
>>2506639

bags are actual bags that we use to store our coins in. As you can see in the image, this is a bag designed for the storage of bitcoins.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.