[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't think I can do this, /biz/. Playing with crypto

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: instincts.png (2KB, 256x272px)
instincts.png
2KB, 256x272px
I don't think I can do this, /biz/. Playing with crypto like the stock market is too much for me. I spent most of my day looking at charts and getting stressed, buying high and panic selling at a 1% profit.
At this point I don't even know if it's worth it to buy BTC/ETH and hodl them for a few years because of the fork in August. I'm considering just turning my crypto in for fiat and going on with the full wagecuck life.
Any words of advice?
>>
sure, kill yourself while youre at it you fucking beta
>>
Buy good projects and hold until next big bubble and sell before the top. Dunno if now is a good time to buy tho.
>>
>permanently leaving crypto during the golden age when all you have to do is buy and hold
it's like some people hate money
>>
>>2504586
Stick the shit in paper wallets and forget them for a few years.
>>
Buy and hold motherfucking ARK.
>>
just hodl you fucking pussy. put it in eth and fuck off for a year
>>
>>2504691
I hoped this isnt a meme
>>
>>2504730
ARK is a meme you RETARD
>>
>>2504664
>>2504703
Is the general consensus that cryptos like bitcoin and ethereum will continue to rise? I've sort of calmed down now and I think I could manage slower ones like those two. I tried to catch a rocket to the moon today but missed it and got upset.
>>2504691
I don't know about altcoins, I don't like to do stuff that's risky
>>
>>2504766
Fuck u guy
>>
>>2504773
They are most likely to be good long term holds. They will go up and down but in t he long run many people think having eth and btc now is like having amazon and Google stock in the 90s. Quit Fucking with the stressful day trading and hold the shit. If you can't afford to lose it then cash out. If you canget by without missing it then Fucking hodl. The risk is worth the possible payoff.
>>
>>2505009
>money now>money later
fucking cucks
>>
>mfw I'm kinda in the same boat as OP

Literally, I haven't even fucking invested yet.

I have $300 on the exchange (literally nothing) haven't even bought BTC yet but I've placed my order sub $2000.

I kinda feel something when I go to sleep and wake up, I wake up early and I want to see if my order was filled.

But at the same time, August 1st is approaching and I'm wondering how fucked this shit will be even if I were to buy in at 1800 (which even still is an inflated price from when this bubble has occurred).

I'm probably going to end up getting fucked, but luckily I'm a pussy and it's only $300.
>>
>>2505105
A turd in the hand is worth two in the tush?
>>
>>2504586
Listen. There are ups and downs in every minute, 10's of minutes, hours, several hours or days.

If it's too stressful, zoom out, play by the day instead. Check in once or two per day and get on with your life.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.