[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>buy $50k worth of litecoin thursday >forget about it,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

>buy $50k worth of litecoin thursday
>forget about it, end up fucked up on ketamine, acid, and dmt all damn weekend
>wake up at 3pm monday to $250k

Gonna piss 100k on drugs, what should I throw the other 150k at? Fuck me.
>>
Wow I didn't know ltc jumped 500%
>>
Vintage Ferrari
>>
>>2504336
leverage?
>>
no way some smackhead degenerate has 50k lying around to invest . nice try tho
>>
>>2504364
>smackhead
>op didn't mention heroin at all
retard
>>
File: andrew mccarthy.jpg (130KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
andrew mccarthy.jpg
130KB, 1600x900px
>>2504364
Don't talk to my best friend like that.
>>
>>2504327
You should HODL all 350k anon
>>
>>2504327
Ey niigga gimme sum tiny ltc imma buy sum cheap kush

p.s: share the love become a legend

LSvi5u2SEDaNw57sfXADAdwnPog8iLWGs3
>>
>>2504327
These numbers don't add up.
Also if you had really been fucked on LSD, cat and dmt you wouldn't wake up until Tuesday.
Also are you in california?
>>
>>2504327

totes just got 50k lying around bro, no banks or anything had to authorize the payment haha.

i forget about it while huffing paint and wake up to 3pm monday seeing a bunch of shapes, god damn this paint has blinded me, the squibbly lines look like 250k

hmm, for a coin that didn't even double, i managed to make 5x my initial investment lmao bro.

better smoke some more DUDE WEED LMAO and drop some mad acid haha guys, btw i do drugs guys.
>>
buy a condo in thailand lol
>>
>>2505201
Objective person here, you're more stupid than OP by a large margin.
>>
>>2505201
dude brah I tots just made a million while high on pcp lmao this crypto is hella easy brah omg so sick lmao
>>
>>2505283
I believe he was being fucking sarcastic. who's stupid now?
>>
>>2505283

I'm sorry, I tried to make it as sarcastic as possible so that it was extremely obviously that I was mocking OP's story.

I didn't account on you being a retard and for that, I truly apologize.
>>
>>2505345
But what you didn't account for was that I thought your irony was retarded.

What you didn't see was that I did see the irony, you see?

You're the REAL retard here.
>>
>>2505570

'haha, i was only pretending to be retarded'
>>
>>2505729
>using a strawman as a retorting argument
I already won.
>>
>>2505754

'haha better post a frog picture to signalify that i won this argument about not getting an extremely sarcastic post'

'haha that'll sure show him that im too smart to recognize sarcasm, haha got him'
>>
File: 587.jpg (64KB, 1000x746px) Image search: [Google]
587.jpg
64KB, 1000x746px
>>2505788
>strawman
>strawman
so sad
>>
>>2505754
>>2505788
Arguing on an anonymous Korean buffalo testicle trading board
>>
File: 1478678598002.gif (1MB, 217x217px) Image search: [Google]
1478678598002.gif
1MB, 217x217px
>>2505802

>making him repeat his argument because he can't retory about being a autist who can't recognize autism.

>>2505805
wouldn't have to if this retard couldn't get a joke
>>
>>2505852
it's a double joke, retard
>>
>>2504327
>1
>>
>>2505201
dude honestly i invest better on weed. like, everybody just needs to chill the fuck out with their technical analyses and just like, feel the vibe of the coins, and like, smoke a joint lmao.
>>
>>2506192
Not on the weed part because smoking weed is for dumb loosers but that's what I'm saying.

Why even bother learning technical analyses as you'll be competing with the big guys. The big guys won't be on your level if you only use your intuition.
>>
>>2504327
ARK
>>
lmao the comments in this thread are pure autism

get a fucking life you faggots, each and every single one of you are in your underwear and about 70% of you have doritos on hand
>>
>>2506708
c- can confirm
>>
>>2504327
Ibogaine and NAD+ to cure those nasty addictions.
>>
>>2506708
But im wearing pants, its winter here desu
>>
>>2504327
>splurging gains rather than saving a portion and reinvesting a portion in lower-risk assets

kys
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.