[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/st ay-away-from-bitcoin-its

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: pw-waste_garbage.jpg (356KB, 2208x1911px) Image search: [Google]
pw-waste_garbage.jpg
356KB, 2208x1911px
http://www.marketwatch.com/story/stay-away-from-bitcoin-its-complete-garbage-2017-06-15

How will /biz/ ever recover?
>>
>>2502610
shit, I've made a terrible mistake. Will you relieve me of my bags, kind merchant?
>>
>>2502610

This article must have been written by an ETH holder. It's pretty obvious the media is all for Ethereum at this point as the "the crypto" and don't want Bitcoin to suceed alongside it. They will probably continue to paint Bitcoin as "dirty money" and "useless" to get all the money into Ethereum.
>>
>>2502610
Saltiest no-coiner. Compares a decentralized network that could become the new backbone of the internet to a cuck building in new york.
>>
>>2502698
You: So what’s the purpose of bitcoin?

Fan: The technology is absolutely amazing!

You: Yes, but what’s it for?

Fan: Really, the “blockchain” technology is a total masterpiece, way ahead of its time!

You: Yes, yes, I understand that. But what is it actually for?

Fan: You don’t understand! It’s a completely decentralized money system! Totally revolutionary!
>>
Nocoiners will be washed up living on the streets in the next 10 years

They will always be poor. Always be chasing after what the Jews have.

Screen cap this
>>
>legion of techie-libertarian fans

Sounds like a butthurt nocoiner to me boys.
>>
FUDING like a madman!
>>
>>2502694
(((they))) want people to think eth is the new store of value, so (((they))) can replace the usd with it
>>
>"have two actual applications: online gambling and money laundering. Neither is the heart of a major business model. But that’s it."
>"And these, preposterously, are the fundamentals behind a mania that has driven these currencies up thirtyfold"

This guy is less informed than 14 year old /biz/ shitposter.
>>
>>2502736
...but it is. early economies were barter based, when people started using intermediaries for trading it became centralized.
>>
>>2502829
What are the downsides to a centralized economy and how will bitcoin go about fixing these downsides?
>>
>>2502868
>What are the downsides to a centralized economy and how will bitcoin go about fixing these downsides?
Centralized economies are directly or indirectly responsible for every war since they've been in existence. If that's not enough of a downside for you I'm not sure what to tell you.
>>
>>2502823
im not 14 ok????
>>
>>2502885
So, once BTC replaces centralized economies, war will cease to exist?
>>
>>2502812
>tfw we need a /pol/ investigation

>>2502912
no, because it will be replaced by (((bancor)))
>>
>>2502868
One downside is the fact that a lot of people would find a move from centralized banking system (dependent on the trust built in generations) to being one's own bank too bold.

Bitcoin's brand name, the billions of dollars of free media it got and the existence of very easy-to-use, lightweight wallet alternatives (which nearly no other coin has) are possible solutions.
>>
>>2502967
Sorry, I thought you asked for downsides of a decentralized economy.

The obvious downside for a central economy is the notion of trust to a third party.
>>
>>2502694
They pre mined 80 percent has had 4 forks ya its going to keep up with bitcoin
>>
>>2502829
so you mean bitcoin is a step down
we're supposed to be progressing not regressing
>>
>>2503143
it's not a step down lmao, it's taking the funamental idea of a number having value, and letting everyone exchange it without needing to go through a centralized body, or being controlled by a centralized body.
>>
File: ap.jpg (63KB, 640x472px) Image search: [Google]
ap.jpg
63KB, 640x472px
>>2502610
without clicking on it and giving them ad shekels, I bet this article was written by a boomer

am i right?
>>
>>2503320
You win 1 internet
Fuck boomers
>>
File: no.png (40KB, 641x131px) Image search: [Google]
no.png
40KB, 641x131px
>>2502610
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.