[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>could cash out right now and pocket $300 and I feel like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

>could cash out right now and pocket $300 and I feel like a failure
I really don't give a shit about $300 in a fucking week. I want $1,000 gains on a daily fucking basis. This ~$50 per day shit is fucking pointless. I'm putting my money in this garbage to make big money, not this small potatos shit. What a waste of time.
>>
>>2499651
If you want big gains, you gotta invest big stacks.

I've doubled my money since the start of the month... but I only invested $1500, when I've got $30k sitting in the bank.
>>
You're not going to make anything if you're not patient
>>
>>2499651
m8 I invested at the peak of the bubble in 2013 and lost 80% of my investment
Have since made it all back and made 50x what i started with
just hang in there
>>
>>2499651
then stop being such a pussy and be aggresive.
>>
>>2499651
yeah sorry. it aint gonna happen for you. might as well pack your shit and leave. you gotta have money to make money. people throwng in 20-40 k are getting some decent returns. but if you have less that 1k, dont even bother.
>>
>>2499752

on an unrelated note, 40k into bitben will yeild 100k in two hours. do it rn
>>
>>2499668

There's obviously a higher risk though.
>>
>>2499752
bullshit. I started with $900 three weeks ago and I'm already up to $2700. That's fucking incredible return and absolutely worth doing.
>>
>>2499651
>mfw imagining people actually making it their jobs to monitor some shitty ass crypto for $5-10/hour.

yeah nah i don't think i could ever empathize with you. if you like gambling then gamble hard. i'm here to buy low and sell high.
>>
>>2500099
What did you invest in then?
Portfolio?
>>
>>2499729
How do you be aggressive
>>
If youre not investing in CPC right now you're a krill. Us whales know the market
>>
Housing or stocks

Cryto currencies are manipulated by the china men.
>>
Serves you right.

If you want 2500+% increases, gtf in Capricoin
>>
>>2499651
Dude I would be fucking ecstatic with 80$ a week lol
>>
>>2499651

OP I'll give you a little hint.

Short fucking bitcoin right now.

It's going down to 1600-1800 this week.

If you're not shorting bitcoin right now you're doing it wrong.
>>
>>2502008
I don't get shorting crypto. To short you need to be able to borrow stocks/coins. You can't borrow coins. Does /biz/ mean just buying the dip instead of literal "shorting"?
>>
>>2499651
Same here anon, only with more money. I x5ed my initial investment over the last months. I decided to write the initial money off as a purchase like a new tv or laptop. Now I wait and see, not cashing out before lambo or death. Hope that helps. Also never short BTC, people are fudding.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.