[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck do I read this? What does the height mean? What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

How the fuck do I read this?

What does the height mean? What does the length mean?
>>
big vertical green line = price going up

big vertical red line = price going down
>>
File: 1473288044368.png (250KB, 740x557px) Image search: [Google]
1473288044368.png
250KB, 740x557px
>>2499272

>What does the height mean? What does the length mean?
>>
They literally don't mean anything
>>
>>2499272
Flat large walls mean people are waiting for the price to hit that point to buy/sell. Gives you indication of when to buy in or sell.
>>
>>2499280
What about horizontal length?
>>
it shows buy orders. a giant green wall means a lot of people want the coin, and it's unlikely to go down farther than the amounts they are buying for.
>>
>>2499289
Draw vertical lines from the bottom prices on that image and it'll explain it. They're just price sectors.
>>
>>2499291
>>2499288
>>2499305
Is it cumulative?
>>
>>2499310
Yes
>>
If you read the axis' you'd know that the x axis is price, and the y axis is the sum of all orders.

If you can't figure it out, you need to seriously stop investing.
>>
lots of green = buy
lots of red = no buy
>>
>>2499289
prices

somebody correct me if im wrong in any of my posts pls by the way, i havent actually started trading yet this is just what ive gathered
>>
Example: tall green means lots of people put a buy wall up at a certain point. this way, if the price goes down, a large buywall could prevent the price from going down

A big sell wall might be like "anon is selling 300 bitcoins worth of dgb for 1000" So in order for the price to go up, someone has to buy all 300 bitcoins worth of dgb before the next price comes through
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.