[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a feeling that a lot of you are not aware that there is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: file.png (279KB, 2199x635px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
279KB, 2199x635px
I have a feeling that a lot of you are not aware that there is going to be a third bounce, down to $1900, then gradual rise again for several weeks/months

dont say you weren't warned, get prepared

I've been giving out a lot of warnings lately, most of them turned out to be true, but nobody listens, when I only want to help, so I'll start using a trip from now on
>>
I think you're right. Planning to load up on nothing but Bitbean, Ark, and SC when it hits. Got some extra cash fucked aside to buy the dip.
>>
>>2496943
thinking about cashing out now and starting a-new, what do you think?
>>
those patterns dont even look the same! what the fuck! am i taking crazy pills?
>>
>>2496955
the third fall has already started, so if you want to cash out before the exchange site maintenances do it now, and buy back at 1900
>>
File: What.jpg (143KB, 1554x736px) Image search: [Google]
What.jpg
143KB, 1554x736px
>>2496943
What does this mean? 10 mins of exact stagnation
>>
>>2496943
>these constant FUD threads

Fucking hell, do you cunts ever get sick of doing this every day?
>>
>>2496968
these 3 bounce falls have been repeating for a longer time now, always bigger with a wider timeframe, there's some fractal pattern underneath, my drawing is pretty shitty, sorry about that, but examine the charts yourself, and check the patterns
>>
>>2496976
means it's hit a wall, either going to spike down or up
>>
>>2496977
it'll go back up, but these "crashes" are inevitable, and they happen all the time, how is this FUDing
of course you can just ignore it, and ride with it, and still make profit
but why not sell at the top, and rebuy at the bottom for more profit?
>>
>>2496983
no. i disagree. i think youre wrong. the pattern youre seeing isnt there. the shapes are not the same. theres a HUGE difference between the first quarter of the graph and the latter 3/4s

youre reading tea leaves, jackass. or intentionally trying to mislead which makes you, a jackass.
>>
yeah I know it will burst but your timing is wrong

I listened to you month ago lost potentional huge gains

i did not listen to you few days ago and I earned some %

i'm not going to listen to you now
>>
File: file.png (129KB, 587x998px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
129KB, 587x998px
>>2497017
check the MACD on this timeframe
>>
>>2497032
>I listened to you month ago lost potentional huge gains
>i did not listen to you few days ago and I earned some %
I think you are mistaking me for someone else
>>
>>2497050
some twitterfriends say to worry if it hit 2400~ on stamp
>>
ITT wishful thinking from nocoiners looking to get in after missing the train friday
>>
>>2497050
youre not even looking/showing everything you should be. i just looked at the macd for now and the first 1/4 of the graph. the dip was 2150. if you didnt buy then, buy now. its going up, dont listen to these fudsters
>>
So you're saying now that everyone's more optimistic about btc and price has been steadily recovering from the mega dump, it's gonna crash harder than it did with that dump a week ago, at the ATH, after a huge rally, under full blown flippening & hardfork FUD.

Nice "theory" OP. Did you get it through """technical""" """"""""""analysis""""""""""?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.