[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay /biz/, let's have a talk about coins backed up by

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: victory.jpg (95KB, 425x321px) Image search: [Google]
victory.jpg
95KB, 425x321px
Okay /biz/, let's have a talk about coins backed up by technology that interests you/actually has the potential to be useful. I think it's important to note that the technology is what will ensure the mainstream appeal, long-term growth and adoption of blockchain technologies.
I'll name a few that have gotten my interest.

>Sia
Decentralized cloudsharing. The theory is that you can rent out space, or pay to rent space, in exchange for siacoins. Pretty cool stuff, claims to have the potential to blow Dropbox/Google's cost per MB out of the water.

>Golem
Similar to Sia, but for processing power. Aims to do stuff like lighten the load for major rendering and stuff like that. Faces an uphill battle in regards to security, but is interesting nonetheless.

>Factom
Offers some services with massive potential for business efficiency. Much harder for my limited language skills to explain, check out these links
>https://www.factom.com/products/harmony
>https://www.factom.com/products/acolyte

So /biz/, these are some big ones, what are some lesser known technologies that actually have potential to be useful in real-world applications?
>>
BAT
>>
>>2495775
ETH
QRL
ZRcoin
QTUM
PTOY
>>
>>2495775

FCT super undervalued, and just completed a cup&handle/ascending triangle formation, set to moon, new ATHs approacheth
>>
Ark

Extremely ambitious but it could bridge the gap between cryptocurrency and real life payment gateways. Not to mention eliminate the need for exchanges
>>
SNGLS

>seemingly solid company with long term history and long term plans
>extremely normie friendly market
>takes just one big main stream music artist or film maker to embrace it to take off
>If succesful, benefits both consumers and content creator, so theres no reason either party should be hesitant to use it
>official plan to make the token essential in participating in buying/selling on the platform

I think SNGLS will be the first decentralized project to really take off with normies.
>>
>>2495779
Oh fuck yeah, how could I forget.
>creator of Javascript and founder of Mozilla behind it
>browser that pays BAT to users and advertisers
>total innovation for advertisement on every level

Criminally undervalued imo.
>>
>>2495817
Thoughts on Ark?
>>
>>2495833
Like you said above: extremely, extremely ambitious. But, the technology has the potential to utterly revolutionize everything. Definitely one to watch at the very least.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.