[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Crypto is a bubble right now. At least until enough people get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: The-End-is-Nigh.jpg (185KB, 640x450px) Image search: [Google]
The-End-is-Nigh.jpg
185KB, 640x450px
Crypto is a bubble right now. At least until enough people get on board and it becomes widely used and recognized. The question is this: Will the bubble actually burst before you can use Crypto to pay for your Starbucks? Will big government kill it? I am not fearful of the current ponzi nature of bitcoin. It is the means by witch it will perpetuate itself to fruition. Everyone seems to underestimate the stupidity of the average person. There are A LOT of people just waiting for their neighbor to tell them about bitcoin. That will then dump some money into it. In their passing the baby boomers will generate the largest transference of wealth in recorded history and with it the largest expenditure of poorly handled wealth. This will find its way into Crypto. Screen shot this shit and tell me your thoughts???
>>
>>2492656
My mum and dad are boomers they already throw their wealth into real estate they no coiner
>>
Government cant stop it

btc to $10k next year
>>
>>2492700
Your mom and dad will die no coiners, but theyll leave their money to you the soon to be blowing your parents inheritance on crypto coiner.
>>
>>2492766
Government can't stop it, but they can definitely ruin the price and reasons for using or investing in it. If the fed said tomorrow that crypto was illegal the price would plumet. Next they could pressure other governments to do the same. The government does not have a reason to support crypto.
>>
>>2492947
not supporting and making illegal are distinct concepts
>>
>>2492947
All they could ever accomplish is slow it down. There's no way in hell the majority of governments will agree on anything so crypto will always survive. They could temporarily destroy the price and brush it off for now but they can never kill it
>>
>>2492960
They are distinct, crypto is a liability to government however. It's a liability to control, this is not lost on our governments I promise you this. It wouldn't take much for them to turn on it. Albeit more likely that they would create a way to control it.
>>
Crypto is the perfect currency for government. The state will use it in some form. Imagine being able to track every transaction and immediately audit everything. They'll find a way to turn everything that's good about it into a form of control. Crypto is going to get cucked by the state and none of these coins we're buying will exist in five years.
>>
>>2493067
I am sooo in agreement with you.

You morons think the u.s. government is going to allow a standing threat to our currency exist? They most likely already have their hands deep into either the crypto design or the exchanges and most likely both. Allowing the appearance of freedom is better than forcing it. As well this is an opportunity to control the world's currency. You think the feds are gonna blow that. Plz.
>>
>>2493106
I know this, quiet a few people have been sent to club fed for illegally selling coins for cash without license and record.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.