[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

every step that i take is another mistake to you caught in the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: posw-coin.png (58KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
posw-coin.png
58KB, 200x200px
every step that i take is another mistake to you caught in the undertow just caught in the undertow and every breath that i make is more than i can take ive become so numb i cant feel you there ive become so tired so much more aware im becoming less all i want to do is be more like me and be less like you and i know i may end up failing too but i know you were just like me with someone disappointed in you
>>
We couldn't find our way out, we tried, but we were pinned beneath the eye of the Sphinx, lost in the Martian desert crying out to Padre Dios, ghosts in the pale night wind.
>>
oh comely i will be with you when you lose your breath chasing the only meaningful memory you thought you had left with some pretty bright and bubbly terrible scene that was doing her thing on your chest but oh comely it isn't as pretty as you'd like to guess in your memory you're
drunk on your awe to me it doesn't mean anything at all
>>
I'm going to find these fucking devs and demand BTC for all the money they lost me
>>
All I can see is Piece Of Shit Wallet
>>
>>2492599
Every fucking time I read that too, such a poor name
>>
>>2492599
>>2492621
Thirded
>>
>>2492599
>>2492621
>>2492652
I'd be willing to buy your bags for 2700 sats once my 5 btc transfer arrives.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.