[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how to get rid of bags please help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

how to get rid of bags

please help
>>
>>2490472
Sell all DGB now and go all in on DECRED

thank me later
>>
>>2490472
you can't

enjoy your bags
>>
You guys shilled the citi thing way too hard and it blew up in your faces. Honestly if you all had just slowed your roll, DGB could have grown more organically and be worth more at this point.
>>
>>2490472
DGB is going through a perfect wycoff cycle

give it a few days this thing is going to moon back to 6 cents, and possibly hit 8-10.
>>
>>2490591
Stop lying to him about this shit coin. He needs to sell. You faggots are so damn delusional
>>
>>2490472
>>2490472
You're supposed to buy more lol
>>
>>2490552
This. A bunch of whales bought in and their bags are bigger than any /biz/raeli's. Even if some amazing DGB news comes out, it's never going to moon again.
>>
File: 1497520076234.png (2MB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1497520076234.png
2MB, 1440x1080px
Can someone redpill on digibyte?

whats the deal with this coin and why was it shilled for the past month?
>>
>>2490749
To make money, from you and others.
>>
cut your losses and buy (((bnt))) on monday
>>
>>2490472
Sell low
>>
>>2490552
Joining the contest was a ridiculous idea anyway. Clearly DGB devs has no idea how the financial world works. As for DGB, I could hardly see anything useful about it. Most of its codes were just copied by several coins. I bought in earlier 4m when it was at 21 sats and sold 3.5m at the peak to buy ANS when it was just around $1.
>>
>>2490749
it was hyped last month due to it being reworked on some minecraft server (allowed more ways to earn and play with it) and over some silly contest it was in. Even if they won in the contest and got a partner deal it wouldn't have maintained its price for long after. Overall it has good tech in it, just like other alts, but not much of a real world adoption/usage to help stabilize its price
>>
>>2491668
*copied from
>>
>>2490552
> 13 threads at one time
>too hard
>>
>>2490472
need this pic with ARK
>>
>>2490552
But that would have been boring and I probably would have sold before it stopped.

I wish all coins were as easy to trade as DGB was, with DGB I even knew the EXACT SECOND to sell off, that pretty much never happens.
>>
>>2491835
Instead of bags it'll be rocket ships bitch
>>
File: 1497679872843.jpg (98KB, 395x650px) Image search: [Google]
1497679872843.jpg
98KB, 395x650px
>>2490472
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.