[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please help me /biz/. >20 >Got no job, >am failing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20170617-222936.png (194KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170617-222936.png
194KB, 1080x1920px
Please help me /biz/.
>20
>Got no job,
>am failing with my study and accumalting debt,
>my bank balance is €-997,64 and nog savings,
>had no money to buy real food today just ate 3 bananas, rice, onion and tomato paste.
>My only crypto holdings are pic related.
>Coinbase account takes forever to het verified.

Don't want to be a degenerate beggar but my situation leaves me no choice. Are there some anons that are generous and willing to sent some of their crypto. It doesn't matter what coin or what amount every small bit helps.
I'm trying to turn my life around by tryna get a job, excersize, meditation and finance. But it's so hard. I have many anxiety issues and find it difficult to ask for help. I live on my own, but every month it becomes harder for me to pay everything.

Sorry for making you read my sad story, I wish it wasn't this way.
>>
>>2489244
I dont think you solutions lie within the realm of cryptos.

You're a fucking kid; get a job so you can buy food for fuck sake.THEN you can buy cryptos with whats left over and what you can afford to lose.

Takes at least a couple of thousands of dollars to get anywhere with cryptos, and thats only if you get the right lottery ticket, otherwise youll lose it all or thread water for several years.

But that's not what you wanna hear, you wanna get rich fast.
Shit aint happening.
>>
>>2489244
Get a job, fuckstick.
>>
>>2489244
tomato paste LOL
>>
>>2489244
Op,
The following will solve your problem

0) clean your room
1) lay off the source for 2 months. No going out, parties or whatever. No drink or drugs.
2) your bedtime for next 2 months is 10pm
3) you now get up at 7 am every day, except your designated lie in day, which might as well be Sunday
4) you limit yourself to 1 hour online every day on your mobile.
5) you do not use the internet except for unibafter 9pm or before 8am. No coffee after 2pm.
6) you don't lie in bed, get up right away
7) you exercise. If you can't afford the gym google calisthenics. Focus on getting this right along with food.
If you can't afford better food speak to your parents. Make most of your food 3 times a week in batches. Start eating oatmeal banana and fruit for breakfast.
8) for studies - be disciplined. Unj is just about how hard you work. Get your
9) for debt - do you own anything? Cut expenses, sell PlayStation (not computer) or whatever you have that could distract you. Be on the lookout for jobs you can combine with studies e.g. Security guard.

In short - man up, get your fucking act together. You know what to do.

Report back in 2 months.
>>
>>2489821
This is very helpfull, thank you anon.
Will do as you say.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.