[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The rumors on the chinese forums are that as BTC nears segwit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: litecoin.jpg (74KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
litecoin.jpg
74KB, 600x600px
The rumors on the chinese forums are that as BTC nears segwit consensus, LTC holders are driving up the price of their holdings in preparation to dump and jump ship.

You've been warned.
>>
>>2485727
rumor has it i fuked op mom
>>
nice copypasta, FUDer

reminder, the more FUD you see about a coin, the more whales want you to sell your coin

HODL
>>
But segwit for btc will make atomic cross-chain trading possible, so real whales can trade garillions of BTC and LTC without need to trust some exchange.
>>
>>2485727
jump what ship?

BTC?
>>
>>2485727
in china ltc is new btc.
>>
File: digibyte.png (7KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
digibyte.png
7KB, 200x200px
>>2485727
Chinaman here, OP is right.

Litecoin will get dumped hard.
After that, we will move into our next victim.
>>
>>2485727
>BTC nears segwit consensus

doesn't the BTC protocol require 95% consensus?
>>
inb4 99% of biz fails to see the bigger picture like fucking clockwork, holding ltc while smart money is already moving / preparing to move back to mommy btc
>>
>>2485846
The only question is, how long till they move back to btc?
>>
>>2485846
proof?

Where to look?
>>
>>2485846
i agree, that's why we need stop sell orders along the way
>>
>>2485810
yup, the last time i checked it was still in 30's.
not sure if there's any update which is other the trusted 3rd party to handle the transactions.
>>
>>2485810
>>2485909

why do people claim things they don't know shit about?

segwit2x is a 80% MASF
>>
babies first pump, and LTC of all the coins, cant wait to see people shilling a god damn dev coin for the next 2 months to offload bags.
>>
>>2485973
LTC ETH and BTC are the big three have fun not holding litecoin faggot
>>
>>2486427
I've held LTC before ETH even existed, its a fucking dev coin, its peaked before and i knew it would again but the problem is its bland and gets forgotten.

LTC will never be a long hold.
>>
>>2486471
Cool imma add you to the screencap
>>
>>2486480

Go ahead, I'm still longing it during the pump but to actually consider holding this coin long term is insane
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.