[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>People calling Bancor a scam >It's still 4.5x times

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1497670566206.jpg (86KB, 489x697px) Image search: [Google]
1497670566206.jpg
86KB, 489x697px
>People calling Bancor a scam
>It's still 4.5x times the ICO right now
What the fuck are you people complaining about?
I'm at a loss. Huh?
>>
Are these the same people telling you that LTC was going to crash?
>>
Its not a scam its just everything crypto was trying to be against. A central bank. It will most likely be very successful, but it just means they win again.
>>
>>2484037
>It's still 4.5x times the ICO right now

>according to the terms of the coin, can't trade it on any exchanges until monday
>>
>People calling Amway a scam
>still made 4.5x selling products to people on the lower rungs of the pyramid
What the fuck are you people complaining about?
I'm at a loss. Huh?
>>
>>2484061
I think Bancor can coexist with other currencies and exchanges. No reason it has to "kill" crypto.

After all, people who are against a reserve-type system like yourself will still use exchanges, and to be honest, I probably will keep using them too despite being invested in Bancor
>>
>>2484037
Source on image?
>>
>>2484337
yeah, but exchanges from fiat to coins (coinbase, etc.) will always be necessary and, unfortunately, expensive.

Bancor is expecting to profit by adding an extra layer of tax on ALL coin transactions. It just doesn't make sense, given how the various blockchain platforms have the potential to work.

There will be many services like bancor and they will be free.

You don't pay google to link you to yahoo or bing, do you? So why would you pay Bancor for essentially the same thing?
>>
>>2484558
>extra layer of tax
not really, there's not the levels of fees that you see on an exchange, just blockchain gas

>So why would you pay Bancor for essentially the same thing?
Instant, guaranteed liquidity for any coin, as well as lower volatility and predictable price slippage.

This is a boon for any retailer who wants to accept an ERC20 token and exchange that for fiat-paid good but needs a currency for goods that is stable so they don't sell goods at a loss (or in the inverse case, a coin rapidly appreciates and the buyer feels ripped off)

Any demand for a token that holds BNT in reserve increases the demand for BNT in addition to that token, so it's kind of like compounding your gainz for bancor holders
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.