[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you guys read up on the technology and the tech team behind

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: frodo.jpg (93KB, 400x399px) Image search: [Google]
frodo.jpg
93KB, 400x399px
Do you guys read up on the technology and the tech team behind each coin you buy, or just buy whatever is popular with plans to sell after it moons because coins fluctuate so much that mooning is inevitable eventually?
>>
90% are the latter (of those who post here), I believe lurkers know a whole lot more.
>>
>>2482940
fuck technology. just pump and dump.

i honestly only read names of developers so :D to avoid buying/mining ((())) coins.
>>
>>2482947
I'd include myself in that 90% too, i dont know fucking shit
>>
Don't know shit. Buy low, sell high. HODL otherwise.
>>
>>2482962
So i.e you hate making money off of bancor?
>>
>>2482940

When I invest, I look into the team and the tech deeply (impossible to not make profit with that so far).
When I trade, I look into team and tech just so not to pick shitcoin a random PnD-group picked for their gains (impossible to lose money).
>>
>>2482940
Ask yourself: do you think fucking reddcoin will ever deliver real life profits?
>>
>>2482940
Listen to the pumpers on here
Do the opposite.
I made loads.
>>
>>2482940
The truth is that very few coins provide any innovation; they are forks of forks with perpetually unrealized feature lists. Blockchain has become a buzzword companies trot out to guarantee investment. It's treated as a limitless solution when in fact it has a very narrow use case. Blockchain is inefficient--it doesn't scale! And it is only necessary when a project needs censorship resistance. 99% of its current deployments would be better served by a centralized solution. The real innovation in blockchain is proof of work, an economic algorithm that secures data consensus by way of expended, irretrievable resources. It isn't impossible to alter bitcoin's transaction history; it's just prohibitively expensive. Bitcoin isn't the only legitimate blockchain project, but there aren't many others. That being said, we are in a speculative mania for cryptocurrencies which won't last forever. There has never been a better time to """invest""" in shitcoins for the purpose of collecting more BTC. That is what the majority of people on /biz/ are doing and that should tell you everything you need to know about the """"tech""" behind mooning coins.
>>
>short eth when ethtrader is full of hodl posters

Is this a good margin strategy?
>>
>>2483073
Most cryptos inflate, over-exaggerate or outright lie about the credentials of their team to steal your shekels.

What are you invested in? Because I bet you 200% you've invested in a scamcoin thinking it's legit
>>
I don't even bother with the coins listed on Bittrex or Poloniex.

I find the cheapest dirtiest street meat coins and jump my dick into them and doing research on it then getting in there below 10 sat.
>>
>>2483169
where do you find them? you're basically trading penny stocks
>>
>>2483169

I cruise around NovaExchange primarily, they tend to have the nastiest street coins but you can find a gem every now and then.

I usually look at the coin price, the coin supply and the market cap; then if these 3 criteria passes my test, I move on to see its current trade volume (not as important as they're new to the block).

I scour the whole internet doing research on whos pimping out these coins and what they're all about and if I see any legit pimps with roadmaps then I buy.
>>
I used to read about the tech behind. Now I go to /biz/, close my eyes, scroll up and down, click on screen, then go with the shitcoin being shilled in the thread I randomly selected. Has worked out great. I got a ton of solid coins like DGB, REDD, SWARM CITY, ARK, that will moon soon.
>>
>>2483168
>Most cryptos inflate, over-exaggerate or outright lie about the credentials of their team to steal your shekels.

Many do it, yes. But there are indicators about it which are hard to fake.
E.g. a good communication between devs and supporters on several platforms over months is hard to fake.
>>
>>2482940
i read, highlight and take notes on every whitepaper for every coin or tech i invest in. don't be a pump and dump fucking idiot
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.