[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

someone here tells me to invest in DGB. spend $4000 on DGB. what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: sadcat.jpg (23KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
sadcat.jpg
23KB, 512x512px
someone here tells me to invest in DGB. spend $4000 on DGB. what now? when will moon? i refresh every 10 minutes to see that its dropped lower in price
>>
>>2482846
If you invest with other people's advice, you deserve to lose those 4 grand

peace
>>
>>2482846
>i refresh every 10 minutes

Turn off your computer, throw away your phone and come back in two weeks.
If you are happy with your profits then, take your money and leave.
If you are not happy with your profits then, wait till january.
If you need this money fast, then take whatever is your loss and never invest into something volatile like cryptos ever again, as you clearly lost all common sense.
>>
>>2482864
is january moon season?
>>
>>2482872
yes, january is the time the earth is the nearest to the moon
>>
File: 1491638552678.jpg (44KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
1491638552678.jpg
44KB, 704x396px
>>2482846
I'd rather buy xrp and stellar, the whales have been quiet about these for a while and will probably bless them soon
>>
File: 9346363.png (224KB, 398x577px) Image search: [Google]
9346363.png
224KB, 398x577px
>>2482846
Sorry friend you got memed. Dgb has zero innovation and is just another shitcoin
>>
DGB has stagnated more than a week after every rise.
This is normal, but really isn't that important to buy in now. If you actually see it rising like it has previously, then you can buy in. You won't be missing that much in terms of gains.
>>
op you killed with that pic, literally still have bags from ATH
>>
>>2482864
>Turn off your computer, throw away your phone and come back in two weeks.
>If you are happy with your profits then, take your money and leave.
>If you are not happy with your profits then, wait till january.
>If you need this money fast, then take whatever is your loss and never invest into something volatile like cryptos ever again, as you clearly lost all common sense.

best advice for dgb holder. just wait and see.
>>
its only going to go lower
>>
>>2482846
cut your losses and reinvest, i got in at with 3 btc and lost .9, finally couldn't bear yesterday so sold it and reinvested in ltc.
got back .1 btc in less than 5 hours and it looks like it will moon till hard fork in bitcoin.
i'll probably win back my investment and some profit.
dgb will rise in july just for the hype of awards announcement.
you can either wait till july or look for quick gains.
>>
>>2482872
In general, yes, because China is allows investors to put in more funds at the end of every year

however noone can say anything about DGB in a year from now
>>
>>2482846

Anyone who thinks it's a good idea to invest in a cryptocurrency with a 2001 era cg mascot deserves what they got.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.