[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the hardest you've been fucked by crypto? Mine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: lepenlol.png (9KB, 856x66px) Image search: [Google]
lepenlol.png
9KB, 856x66px
What's the hardest you've been fucked by crypto?
Mine is pic related, didn't get fucked for too much desu.
>>
>>2482287
That's like 10 dollars retard.
>>
>>2482327
exactly, because i don't get burned retard
>>
I've lost a few hundres to litedoge but still haven't sold so I technically haven't lost anything. It's just become a long term hold.
>>
BAT. Bought at 11k.

All of my biggest fuckings were self-inflicted by having Jewish hands and not buying at the dip, hoping to see an even bigger dip.
>>
bitcoin fees
>>
DGB. Completely new in crypto and fell victim to the /biz/ shills. Learned a valuable lesson though, and didn't lose too much because I was starting out with a small amount.
>>
>>2482372
We're gonna make it bro. Bought at 8 sat here.
>>
by far .. posw

lost a little on lepen, too bc I was too greedy..
>>
>>2482287
DIME coin..... (bought not much but it hurts)
bought it at 1 sat. but actual price on another exchange is 25 times less (doge market).

now on btc market where i bought sell wall is 100btc+ :D no way i will get money back. no way.
>>
>>2482395
I bought at 11 and then more at 7 sats because I was trying to make back my money. Oh well I can wait.
>>
>>2482287

Was pretty bummed that I only had 10pc of my stash in ethereum when it mooned (doubly bad because I only got in this December - felt awful to have missed out on the early gains).

I guess I feel like an idiot for taking 3 x my original stake from a year ago out before the massive pump when bitcoin was 1500. Weak hands I guess.

Sold some of my ethereum during the dip last week - only made 32 x off it from my original buy.

Damn.

I guess on the plus side I did manage to offload some bitcoins at 4400 in Korea about 3 weeks back.

Wish I dumped it all instead

In total I'm only 8x in crypto this year and only 3 x fiat.

It could have been 30 x coin. I'm still not a millionaire.
>>
>>2482287
>LEPEN
Lmao that's like fucking pennies, still, who the fuck sells the coin to return A ONE AND A HALF DOLLAR worth of BTC hahahahaha

I'm still holding 13 million coins ;^)
>>
>>2482393
How could you fall for DGB?
I still don't understand people that lost money on it.
Everybody was saying sell the news.
>>
>>2482393
me too, but still holding so will probably get something out of it eventually
>>
>>2482384
fomo, it will go back up anon
>>
>>2482287
around 600 when polo went full retard and the price of str suddenly dumped like 60% and couldn't close margin lol fkin polo
>>
>>2483210
dgb such a memecoin. never understood that pump because fking minecraft mines dgb lmao. here one cent every hour you play wow what a great system.
>>
>>2483195
Only sold them so i could get a etherum lol
>>
>>2483395
Minecraft server wasn't official you newfag.
DGB pumped three times, all times people could have cashed out and made money.
Of course, newfags fail to understand that something can't continue to go up forever, thus you have the rut that it's in now.
>>
>>2482287
Not exactly what you're looking for but:
>An anon gifted me 0.00000003 BTC back in 2015 or 2014.
>i had just downloaded my bitcoin wallet so it was "synching with the bitcoin network"
>suddenly my computer froze and turned off thus leading to me losing 0.00000003 btc.
very tragic.
>>
I fucked up typing an address once and lost 36 ETH/ETC
>>
>>2483818
why not just copy/paste?
>>
>>2483829
At the time it was a paper wallet so there was nothing to copy. I've learned my lesson and make sure I store a copy of the pub key so I can do just that!
>>
>>2482287
zencash
>>
I bought NGR at ATH.
>>
File: IMG_7743.jpg (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7743.jpg
1MB, 1080x1920px
KIDS, SOUL, B2 all cost me around 1,000 dollars
>>
>>2482372
Wow thanks for the monies sucker
>>
> 1337 from 13 to 4
> LSD from 4 to 1
> TIDE from 3 to 1
> KARMA from 1 to 20 btc sell wall at 1 sat

I am trying not to buy these shitty 1 sat meme coins anymore.
>>
>>2482287
Neo&Bee, over 10BTC.
>>
$400 on omni the day it went up 250% and i was being a bored jackass.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.