[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where did you first hear about ETH? For me, pic related....

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

Where did you first hear about ETH?

For me, pic related....

Also Zcash is actually looking pretty good right now, what think?
>>
Interesting how the Russian refugee shills ETH...
>>
>>2479915
Lol, more like he lost his job, is in virtual house arrest, and spends his time shit posting on 4chan
>>
>>2479915

Grow up newfriend
>>
>>2479906
A ghost told me.
>>
>>2479906
I don't remember to be honest. It was long time ago. 2013
>>
>>2479906
Stumbled accross /biz/ one day back in March of this year when ETH was "mooning" upwards from $25 to about $40 in a span of a few days.

It was up 40% and I happened to have forgotten my phone, which is needed to make accounts, at home that day of all days, so I drove home from work, got it, and rushed back to work to figure out how this cryptocurrency thing all works.

Spent the next 20 hours panicking in front of a computer thinking that I had "missed my one chance to become rich in life" and thinking that was it, I had missed the boat for good in that instant (I had never seen that high of a return before) because I wasn't able to figure out which sites I should be going to or how to avoid waiting days/weeks to get confirmed on sites which let you buy cryptocurrency.

Ended up getting like $300 in through coinbase, magically, the next morning, sent it to Poloniex via Bitcoin, another mistake, and ended up panicking another 6 hours while the Bitcoin transferred and I thought I'd lost my money like an idiot. When it arrived in Poloniex, I bought my first ETH.

A few hours later I saw it moon like 30% more from where I had bought in and I was fucking floored. This was goddamn incredible to me.

I watched the estimated USDT value just keep rising and rising and rising.
>>
is there a worse name in all of crypto than "Zcash"?
>>
>>2480031
Zcash and Dash are shit and should NOT be invested in.
>>
>>2480041

Zcash is breaking out apparently
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.