[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your going to hold for the new few years and WHY ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: money.jpg (2MB, 1698x1131px) Image search: [Google]
money.jpg
2MB, 1698x1131px
What are your going to hold for the new few years and WHY ?

ETH because of the technology behind it. Myst because I really like the idea of a decentralised VPN, I always wanted to have something like that and BAT because advertisers need a solution
>>
Only the chosen will understand which coin I am alluding to.
>>
>>2480807
fuck off ((((bankors))))
>>
>>2479731
where the fuck do I buy this shit?
>>
Byteball I guess
>>
>>2479731

Problem with altcoins like Myst, they are only on 1-5 exchanges, many of them small exchanges. Unless more major exchanges add them they can't compete and are going nowhere...
>>
>>2479731

There's a decentralized VPN on chrome browser called Tuxler that is free to use and allows you to choose any country. It uses end-to-end encryption. By using it you're allowing some other person to use your internet/ip address to surf the web as well, which can be bad if that person is looking at illegal things or doing something illegal. Also the speed of your vpn connection is reliant on the other person's internet speed which can be really slow.

I don't think Myst is any better than that.
>>
File: 3h785jf.png (328KB, 469x461px) Image search: [Google]
3h785jf.png
328KB, 469x461px
>>2481006
>using a vpn for privacy and a browser that sends your keystrokes to google
>>
>>2481006
So it's tor without advanced configuration? That's retarded.
>>
>>2481014

That's not true. Chrome is based on open source Chromium so they would have to add this functionality in a close sourced part of browser that developers would easily recognize and call Google out on it. It would also generate a lot of traffic to their servers that would get noticed by researchers. Their privacy whitepaper is perfectly clear on what data is collected: https://www.google.com/chrome/browser/privacy/whitepaper.html

You can turn off any prediction/translate/typo services in settings as well.
>>
>>2479731
>ETH
$7 per ETH next year
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.