[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I got 1.50 btc to play around for a quick 5-10% What would you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: eye.jpg (8KB, 227x222px)
eye.jpg
8KB, 227x222px
I got 1.50 btc to play around for a quick 5-10% What would you veterans suggest. I'm not a noob. Justget a gander at what you veterans are looking at. How would you play with that 1.50 btc?
>>
>>2477257

ARK fluctuates between 27 and 33. Buy at 27 and sell at 33. Easy game, easy life.

If you want to tip me whatever you want to tip me tell me so and I'll post an address.
>>
>>2477641

Here comes a poorfag.
>>
>>2477674
>Calls other people poorfags
>While he begs for tips
>>
>>2477257
Looks like the Chinese are getting ready to pump BTS I'm in
>>
>>2477627
1.5btc and he wants you to invest in motherfucking ARK.
>>
>>2477696

I'm right though.
>>
>>2477709
Look at the Ark sell wall, still has that cunt manipulating it
>>
If it is for quick gains, okcash is having a bump now, and you can literally obliterate a wall of them, it is all indications that it will rise by around 90 percent, if it is for a half term, I recommend ark, but beware of Bots, is for long term, syscoin
>>
>>2477709
No you're not. The sell walls are through the fucking nose. On top of that it's bearish.
>>
>>2477724

Yeah and that is why you can take advantage of it, by doing pretty much the same.

>>2477852

You're retarded.
>>
>>2477873
Yeah great retort. No one wants to hold your bags.
>>
>>2477641
It's demonstrably true tho..
You can look at the history yourself.
>>
>>2477887

kek I only have 500 ARK and already got back the initial investment.

See you.
>>
>>2477930
Yes because you recouping your initial investment God knows when really means that OP will now. That isn't how coins work, you fucking retard.
>>
>>2477940

Well, look at the chart. Good night.
>>
>>2477970
Painfully obvious you don't know what you're talking about.
>>
>>2477696
Haha
>>
Convert it to iconomi, imo, and fast. If you've go the stomach for long it's going from $2 now you $100 by year's end. Big news next week..

If you want faster gains get in on sia coin before the end of the day
>>
try for a ~20-30% ??
https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-DTB
>>
>>2477257
Syscoin
ETH
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.