[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

you guys go ahead and speculate in your moon coins and I'll

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: realgains.jpg (207KB, 1466x542px) Image search: [Google]
realgains.jpg
207KB, 1466x542px
you guys go ahead and speculate in your moon coins and I'll just sit on my gains from investing in real companies.
>>
sounds good
>>
if you had put that capital into crypto 3 months ago you'd probably be sitting on 400k right now lmao
why even come here with this weak ass shit? what do you want to prove?
ok grandpa we get it, you suck at investing and you're afraid of risk yet you don't understand the inherent risk of stocks

o k b u d d y
:)
>>
>>2477239
did you cash out? because you have jackshit til you cash out anon. At least that's what every single faggot chasing stocks tells me if I tell them about how I made 5 times my initial investment in a month with meme imaginary internet coins
>>
>>2477239
Amazon seems to be a nobrainer. Why doesn't everyone buy Amazon stocks?
>>
>>2477394
they have been, look at the price
>>
>>2477404
Have you been?
>>
>>2477239
k keep me posted
>>
>>2477409
too poor
>>
>>2477433
So it's not everyone. Right now the price is so high that people really think about it before getting in - I suppose. You need to invest a minimum of 900 bucks to have what? One share. How much money can that possibly make you?

I'd prefer to invest a few hundred dollars split up.
>>
>>2477239
imagine how much money you'd have made if you invested in crypto instead
>>
File: 1421051807626.jpg (83KB, 535x508px) Image search: [Google]
1421051807626.jpg
83KB, 535x508px
>>2477239
don't be in the stocks market in 2018
>>
File: Girls.jpg (77KB, 600x536px) Image search: [Google]
Girls.jpg
77KB, 600x536px
>Thinking moon coin wont moon.
>>
>>2477239

If it wasn't for the whole foods deal you would be breaking even at best. LOL.
>>
>>2477394
Amazon super overpriced, imo. But what do I know, Im a poor fag.
>>
File: amzn.png (23KB, 645x511px) Image search: [Google]
amzn.png
23KB, 645x511px
HAHA, you fucking crypto NEETs are pathetic, you're just buying into a bubble, don't you realize? The stock market is much more steady, no bubble at all.
>>
>>2477239
Good call on Softbank. Especially since they are coming to do robotics in the US and invested in our economy.

Nintendo? Made that mistake last year when Pokemon came out. Bought mid 20's and fizzled out from 50's or so.

Honestly, stocks are only good because people think they are. No better than shit coins. This mass of fucking idiots want DGB to Mars mission and will suck aids ridden dirty cock to make it happen? ....

I'll throw down 100 on the idiot momentum. We are only as strong as the weakest of us and these cuckold millenials are going to finance our families futures.

Bank on the emotions my friend.

Amazon is still an emotion play no matter how you look at it. Wishing I had bought them too.... multiple times. But what happens when the hype wears off? For example if they destroy Whole Foods and make them a distro point for each town they are in.

People may grow to hate and loathe the once awesome entity. Same happened to Wal-Mart.

I'd say add in some MGTI if they bring their BTC miners online. TSLA and Solar City for obvious reasons. GOOGLE since they own everyone's info now. MSFT since he eats babies with the rest of the NWO-ites. Also, Raytheon and GE. Wars are coming and who is going to profit?!

No matter what, have a plan with entry and exit strategies and stick too it. Can always respect a man with a plan.
>>
>>2477239
>no NVIDIA
>AMAZON present
you're literally investing in equivalent of shitcoins. Nintendo lol? N igga you fo real?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.