[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck do I move out at 19? I'm.about to kill myself

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1497023060334m.jpg (146KB, 836x1024px)
1497023060334m.jpg
146KB, 836x1024px
How the fuck do I move out at 19? I'm.about to kill myself I'm having a panic attack
>>
>>2477172
shouldn't you be in college?
>>
why would you want to
you are obviously not ready
>>
>>2477176
No I'm smart enough to not fall for a useless degree but I'm not smart(motivated) enough to get a stem degree
>>
>>2477200
you failed already if you don't have motivation
>>
Don't do it OP. As someone who moved out at 18 its a pain in the ass. You'll be so much more successful if you save up first.
>>
>>2477240
dont listen to this nigger I moved out at 20 and it was the best decision i ever made

depends on what kind of parents you have though. Mine were helicopter parents, i had zero freedom
>>
>>2477231
how into motivate?
>>
Join the military or something. You're not ready to move out.
>>
>>2477240
I've saved up 20k over past year wage cucking
>>2477231
I lift 7 days a week if I can work a job and am prevailing and progressing in my hobby. For some reason I just hate school
>>
>>2477258

you need to figure that out your self no one is going to do it for you. you need to realize that first
>>
>>2477172
save up faggot, get any job, anything that allows you to save, work for a year at least and then see where are you standing and move or just save for another 3 months.
Don't do it without money unless you like to suck dicks in some dark corner in the middle of the night because you are living in a cardboard box.
>>
>>2477172

if you want someone to talk you out of killing yourself, you're in the wrong place
>>
If youre desperate (as I was) then move to Asia and get a teaching job. Anyone will hire you and the pay is pretty good
>>
20k will last you 2-3 years there btw
>>
Unless your parents are pushing you to leave, there's no real need to do so
>>
I moved out at 16 OP is pussy
>>
get a girlfriend that works (AKA a roommate) and google around the country for affordable living. Both of you could work at fast food restaurants part time and still live decently.
>>
>>2477200
fuck motivation, what you need is discipline. get it done senpai
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.