[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

post yfw newcoiners think it's over and are about to panic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1496880680489.png (55KB, 916x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1496880680489.png
55KB, 916x1100px
post yfw newcoiners think it's over and are about to panic dump all their coins into your waiting bags in a few hours
>>
File: 1495712196320.jpg (14KB, 374x374px) Image search: [Google]
1495712196320.jpg
14KB, 374x374px
Well if you look at the 900 btc of fake buy walls whales have put up on GDAX to push the price up you can get an idea of why they are so cozy and think it's over. "Hey look at all those buy orders! It can only go up up up!" I wish I was a whale and could push up the price and then dump on fools.
>>
>>2474373
I might be new, at just 3 days old. But I have a grip like a vice. I'm mostly just anxious because this will be my first correction. Exciting time to get in the game.
>>
File: 1332759653626.png (186KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1332759653626.png
186KB, 540x540px
psst, hey hodlercucks

it's happening, better sell quick
>>
>>2474821
We already had a correction lol.
>>
I was about to start a thread to warn everyone that the crash isn't over. Round two of the assfucking is about to begin.
>>
>>2476032
it doesn't seem like any of these newfags are interested in listening

looking forward to the dozen REEEEEEEE and bleeding-from-the-eyes wojak threads soon
>>
>>2476812
>>2476032
At this point is it better to just hold on to current holdings and then buy after it's done dropping?
>>
Reasoning for another crash? I think it's more likely it hangs around 2500 for a few days. Not that I wouldn't mind another dip. I got cucked out of buying at 2050 yesterday by cuckbase.
>>
>>2476853
why would you hold anything when you can sell and then re-buy at the bottom?

>>2476898
this is still the same crash, falling wedge crashes are full of bull traps that trick newfags
>>
>>2477201
>why would you hold anything when you can sell and then re-buy at the bottom?

Anxious to sell all my BTC to USD because I don't wanna deal with taxes just yet.
>>
>>2474668
>start "fake buy wall" meme
>see people use it unironically to justify actual trades

Kek
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.