[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me one good fucking reason to use BTC over LTC It's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Litecoin-logo.png (74KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Litecoin-logo.png
74KB, 500x500px
Give me one good fucking reason to use BTC over LTC

It's superior in every way now

LTC is destined to take over and we who saw this obvious move will be dining with the gods in lamboland
>>
File: howtogetrich.jpg (1MB, 4602x3852px) Image search: [Google]
howtogetrich.jpg
1MB, 4602x3852px
MFW Converted 50% of all assets to lite yesterday
>>
Will SegWit actually make bitcoin's transaction speed similar or much better than litecoins? Because with bitcoin's higher transaction fees, the speed difference better be worthwhile.
>>
There's actually no way you can lose if you bet on LTC. If BTC stays and goes up so will LTC.

Brainlets will deny this. But LTC is the most undervalued coin next to Decred.
>>
>>2474363
Charlie Lee is the figurehead of LTC and his brother Bobby Lee of BTCC (why the fuck does everything about this family rhyme) is a scummy faggot
>>
>>2474363

Just bought 100 LTC, my angus is peppered for the ride
>>
$2500 in December
>>
>>2474391
the higher transaction fees are caused by slow transations, it will fix the fees too
>>
>>2474391
segwit will slightly remove the bottleneck but really it's paving the way for second-layer solutions
>>
>>2474439
if Litecoin is $2500, BTC will be 100k
>>
>>2474363
I am loving this, all the shills are out of the woodwork for this lame coin, finally LTC is getting the limelight. I am gonna make me rich!
>>
>>2474463
How is it lame when it's better than Bitcoin? Lol
>>
>>2474463
Yes the Jeb Bush of crypto is going to make you a millionaire
>>
>>2474483
>better than bitcoin
>>
>>2474461
BTC will be 11k, with big blocks and segwit.
>>
>>2474508
Lite coin is number 4 now
>>
>>2474663
what does that have anything to do with 60% of its mining power being centralized in three pools?
>>
>>2474690
Charlie is working on the issue right now actually, it's the only actual worrisome trait of the coin
>>
>>2474700
it's more than worrisome, it's playing with fire

if you think bitcoin is being held hostage think about what would happen if LTC core wanted to fuck with the miners? They have no leverage.
>>
>>2474500
SLOW AND STEADY
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.