[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /biz/ I'm fairly new to cryptocurrencies. I bought

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

Hello /biz/ I'm fairly new to cryptocurrencies. I bought about half a bitcoin the price dropped last month and diversified it into ETH since that also had a drop while BTC was raising, also a little LTC for a little stability.

I'm certainly enjoying the experience and community, but i have a couple of questions if some more experienced traders can aasist!

I'm from the UK and have been purchasing mostly BTC straight from Coinbase (at the right time ofc), I registered for Kraken but the customer support calling me constantly was pissing me off so I bailed it. Is coinbase a platform that i should get used to or is there better services you can suggest (with little hassle as possible)?

Ive been using an app on my phone called Coinomi for all of my currencies, it does have user account support and recovery methods, but im worried maybe its not secure? I may just be paranoid but ive ordered a Nano S Ledger for storage, i dont intend to buy and sell too much as i work full time, so just storing my currencies for long term interest seems good to me.

Am i going wrong anywhere? What can you suggest i do to improve profitability? I was considering expanding my portfolio moreso, any safe currencies you can suggest? Thanks in advance!
>>
>>2471764
Good business tips
Don't listen to anyone's advice to buy shitcoin a / b / or see

Research byteball - you don't have to buy it it comes for free when you link your bitcoin address

You should be using bitstamp in the U.K.

Risks
You should be very careful about internet security -
Bitcoins go a clean computer, use 2fa for anything, use a new email addrsss for exchanges, strong passwords for everything, learn about gpg to encrypt your files back up your passwords on a USB, never put the USB on any computer
Get a hot wallet called my etherwallet for ethereum. Consider something like exodus if you want a nice user experience; possible security issues there though since it's closed source.
Consider cold wallet if you want to further protect holdings.
The next Couple of months are going to be turbulent.
Don't be greedy and good luck.
If your coins go up significantly, have a plan at when you take profits. Everything becomes a lot more fun after you have taken your original stake back.
>>
>I'm certainly enjoying the experience and community
Fuck off
>>
>>2472375
Where can I buy stuff? I have everything setup but every site has ridiculous restrictions on how much I can buy and what i have to do to prove my identity.
>>
>>2472448
Forgot to say I'm trying to buy in with 5k to learn the ropes then drop in another 10-15k after I figure stuff out
>>
thats a lot of good boy points
>>
does blockfolio actually buy coin?
I bought some ETH on coinbase but I can't figure out how to connect them
>>
>>2472533
Beat me to it.
>>
>>2472722
you add transactions manually
>>
>>2471764
You got your shit together anon.

If you feel adventurous, convert some spare change into btc and send it to poloniex or bittrex. There you can exchange it for smaller, high risk high reward coins. But research them, be aware of shilling here and on reddit, don't buy ATH and try not to sell at a loss. Good luck!
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.