[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>does muh diversified portfolio look good to you? Fuck you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20170610-131408.png (105KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170610-131408.png
105KB, 720x1280px
>does muh diversified portfolio look good to you?

Fuck you and your 'diversified' portfolio. Fuck. You. When Bitcoin crashed all other coins crashed together, so there's no reason for owning multiple coins. No coin will provide you ok insurance when a crash happens.
>>
Nigga that portfolio
>>
>>2471347
If you're investing out of fear, why are you even in crypto?

You invest in shitcoins because, unlike BTC, they have a nonzero chance of mooning in the short term.
>>
well there are some coins that can moon out of nowhere. You're right about this in the long term though. Every coin needs to be converted to fiat through bitcoin.

Now fuck off with your larp blockfolio or post adress so we can check you faggot autist
>>
>>2471347
There were coins that gained satoshi's during the crash. You dumb fucking nigger.
>>
Minereum actually didnt crash at all.
To name an example.
>>
If I were a billionaire I'd be having an orgy on a yacht not posting on /biz/
>>
I don/t see byteball, I guess you missed the first 6 airdrops?
you can still get in for the next ones
>>
>>2471347
You buy altcoins because some of them grow faster than BTC, and your utltimate goal is to gather more BTC.
>>
>>2471347
so you mined a bunch of coins back in january of 2009 and now youre a billionaire? cool, larp ya later loser
>>
>>2471347
Yep this is THE portfolio... Forget about the PnD these are THE only real long term holds!

Same as my portfolio, well done anon
>>
>>2473194
those are the default coins for blockfolio, and he added 1 million bitcoin, that's all he did
I'd be happy with 1 million bitcoin too
>>
>>2471347
>all other coins crashed together
Some crashed more than others.

LTC is probably the most stable one of the big guys.
>>
>>2473214
Thanks for telling us, Pajeet. We would have never figured that one out.
>>
>>2473254
lol, I wasn't talking to you
The other guy didn't obviously know
>>
File: 2017_06_16_13.21.29.png (65KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
2017_06_16_13.21.29.png
65KB, 540x960px
>diversify
No thx
>>
>>2473593
>Displaying your Cryptoworth in monopoly notes
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.