[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is your only and final reminder. If you can't mine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3064-geforce.jpg (202KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3064-geforce.jpg
202KB, 1280x960px
This is your only and final reminder.

If you can't mine it or otherwise PoW it then it is NOT a concurrency and isn't worth the bytes it's written on.

Ignore ICOs
Ignore Tokens
Ignore PoS
Ignore anything that needs 25m in "development costs" for an idea concocted 1 month ago
>>
That machine would be a dream to render on iray with, it's like seeing a beautiful girl forced to work in the mines
>>
>>2471065
And that's why GNT gonna moon
>>
>>2471065
Minus the SLI
>>
>>2471092
Please elaborate
>>
>>2470997

>So much power wasted on solving crypto-puzzles for monopoly cash

If you insist on increasing entropy for the sole purpose of mindless profit at least pump your rig into foldingcoins or wait for the GNT boom so that you can rent that shit. Right now mining, in spite of keeping the system up, is a huge waste of very good resources. Literally turning watts into lambos, this is the peak of consumerism and fetishism of commodities, and I do realize it is very hypocrite of me to claim that.
>>
>>2471771
Gnt uses all those miners as a distributed supercomputer and im pretty sure their first milestone is to be able to let people use it for rendering iirc
>>
>>2470997
my 11 GBytes are worth $7K right now
how are they not worth the bytes they're written on?
OP is a faggot
>>
>>2470997
>Ignore POS for POW
>Ignore Thorium salts, Oil is the future
>>
>>2471856
But how? If I use 100mb network cables (cat5) I get a network bottle neck on my render farm and the slaves start idling because they can't get the data fast enough and when you have to render thousands of frames even an additional 10 seconds per frame can add up really quickly.

Also which renders will they support out of the many?
>>
>>2471938
Where do you get the idea that every frame will be done by a different component of the network? You just pull that out of your ass?
>>
Can anyone tell me the advantage of PoW over PoS?
>>
>>2472044
I was talking about bucket rendering in my post asshole, the bottleneck is real if you don't have the bandwidth
>>
>>2471836
>Using the power of the sun that would otherwise go to "waste"
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.