[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What kind of self employed job can you handle if you have $6000

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: DCUk3rkW0AEoqoR.jpg (94KB, 742x501px) Image search: [Google]
DCUk3rkW0AEoqoR.jpg
94KB, 742x501px
What kind of self employed job can you handle if you have $6000 USD, no home and a 99 Camry with 200k miles on it?
>>
>>2470871
>live in car
>buy laptop
>trade shitcoins with the rest
>>
>>2470871
Professional dick sucker.
>>
labourer or trade mate. get something bigger when you need to carry more tools.
>>
shitcoin trading. just buy a bunch of different ones and some will moon. its litterally that easy, congrats you are an early adopter.
>>
>>2470913
Is it really that easy?
>>
>>2470909
What about owning some sort of business? I am experienced with working inside hardware stores and being good with plumbing.
>>
Kneepads.
>>
>>2470871
Software Developer. Just find a place that lets you work remotely, and find a place that's generous with wifi.
>>
>>2470939
Are you experienced enough to get insurance?
>>
>>2471152
Sure.
>>
>>2470920
yes. get in
>>
Build a website on squarespace, easy as fuck and stripe handles the credit card payments. Sell electronic equipment of some description. I sell mobiles myself. Make at least $100 profit off every phone, sold 3 today. Crawl alibaba until you find the right product, make sure you're in direct contact with the actual manufacturer and not a reseller.
>>
scalping the markets
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.