[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you buy alt-coins? Looking to get into ARK or something

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: syzm09A.jpg (720KB, 6048x4147px) Image search: [Google]
syzm09A.jpg
720KB, 6048x4147px
How do you buy alt-coins? Looking to get into ARK or something similar but all I've ever done are stocks (AMDfag here)
>>
>>2467595
>buy btc
>transfer to exchange w/ARK (bittrex)
>buy ARK
>send to ARK desktop wallet

don't forget to vote on a delegate to get your staking active...

P.S. vote on "hidden" for delegate
>>
>>2467608
From what I can tell, there is literally no reason to buy and vote now with ARK if you arent willing to spend $2000
>>
File: ark in the shell.png (745KB, 1200x678px) Image search: [Google]
ark in the shell.png
745KB, 1200x678px
>>2467621
from what I can tell there is no reason to buy anything else

100 mil supply
less than $1/coin
best tech in the industry
best team in the industry
most active team in the industry
most networking team in the industry (pic related)
>>
>>2467637
>best team in the industry

I have 12k Ark but let's not get ahead of ourselves here
>>
>>2467595
https://pastebin.com/SaJTs2jK
I made this tutorial on how to buy ark specifically.

Here's my btc. wallet if your feeling generous: 1Kj23iVTFVNFBZSADPMwSgkzje4GHXnBmY
>>
>>2467702
You should put this on the Ark slack. The devs might tip you some Ark
>>
>>2467696
name a better team
>>
What can we expect ark to be worth in one year? I'd be happy if it's at $3.
>>
>>2467706
Oh okays, I'll do that.
>>
>>2467706
Oh okays, I'll do that.
>>
>>2467706
Oh, okeys
>>
>>2467702
>>2467608
Can I get a simple explanation of the delegate system as well? Thanks for your help!
>>
>>2467637
Not everyone has 2000 ARK to throw on what /biz/ calls "the best team in the industry" with the assumption that this shit will be worth more in a year.
>>
>>2467714
Blocknet?
>>
File: 79766969.png (62KB, 513x600px) Image search: [Google]
79766969.png
62KB, 513x600px
Aen9dzWLkWvfhZsYW57cdNBc27QiKrSH8S

can anyone spare some ark i will draw you any meme you want
>>
>>2467608
>>buy ARK
>>send to ARK desktop wallet
What's wrong with leaving your coins in your exchange account?
>>
>>2469254
The exchange could get hacked, and you can vote for a delegate that way
>>
>>2467806
>Can I get a simple explanation of the delegate system as well? Thanks for your help!
I'd like to know this too.
>>
>>2469254
you only hold memecoins on exchanges
>>
>>2467806
>>2469282
Basically, Ark has 51 master nodes, from which new Ark is generated through minting (rather than mining, since Ark is proof of stake). What makes Ark special is not only the tech behind it, but that it uses a delegate system to determine who gets to use these nodes. People are voted in, and in exchange give their voters a percentage of the generated Ark. They try to persuade voters with Ark giveaways, high cuts of the stakes, and more. If you're voted into the top 51, then you have control of a master node and are then minting new Ark which goes to you and your voters.
>>
>>2469311
What do I need to download to do that
>>
>>2469345
The Ark wallet. From their website
>>
>>2469311
How likely are you to receive ark after voting?
Is it like, you get maybe 1 ark a week if you're lucky or do you constantly get very small amounts?
sorry about all the nooby questions..
>>
>>2469471

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FGo3FkC3uSWXGHatPQyny2brMWjAIJsHFCR-Lhkl_m0/edit#gid=0

Payouts are usually daily or weekly. The biz pool pays weekly.
>>
>>2469206
this blocknet meme is a pajeet scam... it only ever gets mentioned at night (during pajeet hours) and the blocknet website is so vague and poorly translated

it has no whitepaper
it has no roadmap
it has no team info

the project is older than dinosaurs, so apparantly they aren't active and if they are, they are going at a snails pace... and that's assuming it's a "they" and not just a single pajeet scam artist
>>
>>2469532
This

Blocknet is trash and not going anywhere, don't know why it keeps getting memed
>>
>tfw too dumb for paper wallet and just using exchange wallet
>>
File: 1497435884542.png (197KB, 286x368px) Image search: [Google]
1497435884542.png
197KB, 286x368px
Do your research elsewhere. 99.9% of the time the only responses on this retarded board will be a pajeet shilling you their bags.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.