[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/biz/ I am talking to a gentleman willing to sell me 10 LTC for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20170314-180812.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170314-180812.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
/biz/ I am talking to a gentleman willing to sell me 10 LTC for $300 right now, while the price of LTC hovers around $30/coin.

Is now the time to excecute, or do we still have a few days to shop around for better prices? I currently don't even have a coin wallet (i used to buy/mine LTC's a few years ago, just been out of the game for a while) - but I could have one set up before I go to bed tonight in order to facilitate this transaction. Is this the quickest way to buy into the cryptocurrency market, or would I be better of being patient and go through an exchange?

/biz/ Convince me to buy 10 litecoins right now over paying my bills this month.
>>
>>2466260
>Convince me to buy 10 litecoins right now over paying my bills this month.
Pay your bills. Wtf is wrong with you?
>>
>>2466260
litecoin is garbage. only use is as a value holder when bitcoin and eth become volatile.
>>
>>2466260
Pay your fucking bills you dumb nigger
>>
>>2466269
I'm being sarcastic. I am current on all of my bills right now. I know I could put this money into something safer to hold long term like physical silver, stocks, 401k, emergency fund, etc. I am questioning the volatility of LTC prices right now and over the course of the weekend. I have a feeling they are going to continue to rise so I'm getting anxious about pulling the trigger
>>
>>2466279
It seem's like a good value. Could be over inflated right now based on the fact it was around 4 dollars a coin a few months ago? I heard etherium blew up and people missed out big time for ignoring them initially. LTC seems like a meme coin, so as more people convert their money into crypto's I think LTC will always be a popular coin. Does it have potential to bread $100 by the end of the year?
>>
>>2466446
>Physical silver

Don't be cucked

Just buy tech stock dip.
>>
>>2466301
See
>>2466446
>>
>>2466487
Physical silver is the best thing you could buy you stupid faggot
>>
>>2466487
Snapchat, facebook, amazon?
>>
>>2466514
I like investing in physical assets. Plus silver is just cool. I don't like having to pay above spot for it (premiums & sales tax) just to turn around and sell it below market values, for likely less than I paid for it. How is silver's 6 month growth outlook anon? I miss the day's when it was roughly $40/ounce....will we ever see silver prices like that again in our lifetime?
>>
Don't worry you still have a few years before LTC breaks the 25-35 range.
>>
>>2466619
Isn't this assumption the same thing as saying bitcoin will hover between $2,500-3,000 for the next few years. I would expect bitcoin to double in a few years, so shouldn't LTC fallow the same trendline?
>>
Nig buy that chikun right now LTC going to moon soon! Get electrum-ltc and do it now!
>>
>>2466279
I like it for smaller transactions.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.