[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

it surprises me how many faggot shills will say anything EXCEPT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: reddcoin-girl.jpg?w=240.jpg (62KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
reddcoin-girl.jpg?w=240.jpg
62KB, 240x240px
it surprises me how many faggot shills will say anything EXCEPT for "I missed the fucking boat, I fucked up"....go on Bitcointalk and see all the faggot shills saying this will never get to 4 sats, or 14 sats, or 40 sats, or even now over 140 sats...they just cannot wrap their minds around the fact that Redd-ID might be the one thing that finally gets normies to the crypto party, and even when it dips down for a brief period, a small voice inside their atrophied brains says "maybe i should pick some of this up now" but then their prejudices won't allow it: they just don't want to really make money, period. They would rather bleet with all the other /biz/ sheep over niggercoin or mooncoin, with the hopes of $500 overnight, so they don't have to go back out on the street once again and suck dick for crack; no, this time will be different, this time I will get that $500 profit from niggercoin and show Requise that I don't need to suck his dick, that this time I can afford my own crack, that I don't need him.

Yes, this time will be different
>>
File: image-2.png (430KB, 598x601px) Image search: [Google]
image-2.png
430KB, 598x601px
tl;dr anon! try enters and indents

>saww RDD tho

so bump
>>
Im with you but Mooncoin is no shit coin.

Fuck niggercoin tho.
>>
"its a shitcoin devs are dead"
>>
>>2466310

They just posted today.

About whats coming soon.
>>
You posted this earlier word for word. New copypasta?
>>
>>2466257
this coin got me so erect i cummed all over my keyboard

i licked all that cum up now
>>
>>2466343
As if there was anything better to post here?
>>
>>2466257
Partly upset myself... only habe 88k and want more. I was at 750k but sold many to get into other coins and tokens since I literally 10×'d my ROI on this bad boy. Currently staking and trying to see how much I can earn there.

Either way... I support this coin and concept and will buy more plus anything that is "social" network or social advertising related. ONE of them will stick and the normies will Mars mission them.

I do not discount REDD. Yet take a solid look and read about BAT and Status ICO. status is similar and working with BANCOR now. BAT is made by the very creator of Java and co-founder of Mozilla who sold his baby(Java) to Cisco.... lots of potential with all three od these bad boys.
>>
File: jebsurge.png (917KB, 1024x573px) Image search: [Google]
jebsurge.png
917KB, 1024x573px
tfw 10,000,000 rdd
>>
>>2466422
>tfw 10,000,000 rdd
Damn dude
hold that shit iron hands
it's going to hit 5 cents
>>
>>2466257
I had $10k in the bank when Bitcoin was $0.60, I was watching it considering investing, when it hit $1 I figured it was over valued and would wait for it to go down. What a fool am I.
>>
This thing is going to 8x-10x with Redd ID doing it's thing

I'm ready boys
>>
File: 734892374892.png (243KB, 1800x1274px) Image search: [Google]
734892374892.png
243KB, 1800x1274px
DO NOT BUY MOON COIN
>>
File: 1497415693270.jpg (65KB, 680x907px) Image search: [Google]
1497415693270.jpg
65KB, 680x907px
>bought .1-worth at 5 sats
>sold at 12, thinking I made out like a bandit
>>
>>2466789
>implying RDD will be the next BTC
Way to tap into the FOMO. I'm holding some RDD, but come on. It was basically dead before the bubble. We really can't rate the value of a coin by its activity in the past month. After the next dip (it will come, trust me), we might see RDD's true value
>>
>>2467268

This is why you need iron hands boys...
We will hit 2K sat next year
>>
>>2466422
Can i have 50k?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.