[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else feel like a piece of shit as they're making

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 1420112907201.png (243KB, 550x535px) Image search: [Google]
1420112907201.png
243KB, 550x535px
Anyone else feel like a piece of shit as they're making 5 figures a month doing nothing of value to society?

I'm gonna need to plant trees or something to replenish my karma.
>>
>>2464034
You say that like you are making 5 figures a month while on government assistance. If you're working, you're making some contribution...even if all you do is spend or invest your money.
>>
>>2464089
let the man plant his trees. if we are the new 1%ers, we need to look nice for the public
>>
>>2464089
I'm self-employed but most of my profit comes from crypto.

>you're making some contribution...even if all you do is spend or invest your mon
That's fair. Haven't thought of it like that. When I buy milk, I basically employ the farmer.
I still want to do something useful myself.

Never thought of work like that before. Work used to be something you do to get money.
>>
>>2464034
society is absolute garbage as a whole entity. So nope. I just enjoy life and stay humble and kind like I've always been. except on the internet you faggot.
>>
>>2464034
No, because I'm an MD. I make close to 5 figures per WEEK, not month, and I feel great about it because I'm literally saving peoples' lives. Meanwhile you are just moving around imaginary tokens on the internet.
>>
>>2464142
stay mad nocoiner
>>
>>2464116
>>2464034
if those trees can be smoked and are licit in some states and are part of a burgeoning new industry, if it's for arbor day forget that

>>2464132
Right, so you are your own unicellular firm, brand, or outfit in a much larger multicellular firm or economy. Your fiscal decisions matter and have (albeit a small) impact on your local economy.
>>
File: cd5.jpg (41KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
cd5.jpg
41KB, 750x600px
Can't empathize. Am making 6 figures a month. If I only made 5 figures a month I'd an hero.
>>
Nah make less than 3 figures average month.

Gonna stay a neet dredge on society forever looks like
>>
>>2464142
How often do people get addicted to opiates after the prescriptions you wrote for them? Genuinely curious.
>>
File: 1473785143739.jpg (89KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1473785143739.jpg
89KB, 640x480px
>>2464332
>not making 7 figures a day
>>
>>2464034
You are in the ground floor of breaking the hold of fiat and (((central banking))) over the common man. You are doing more for society than 95% of people.
>>
File: 1476159434055.jpg (563KB, 904x1324px) Image search: [Google]
1476159434055.jpg
563KB, 904x1324px
>>2464034
you've fallen for the leftist "trading is evil" meme

trading is vital to the economy, and your actions reverberate. don't let hollywood make you feel bad
>>
>>2464034
You'd have to ask the people at the Lambo dealership who feed their families off my crypto fueled super car purchases if I contribute to society or not.
>>
>>2464034
Post your blockfolio
>>
>>2464332
you make over a million a year? i need to see some proof
>>
>>2464089
this is actually a very good point. if you're spending your money, you're helping the economy.

i used to think this was bullshit until i learned that trading stocks and crypto is not a zero sum game
>>
You're a job creator just by spending it.
>>
>>2464142
Certainly one of the more successful MDs around making that kind of money
>>
>>2464034
Plant tres in my
Wallet
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.