[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>work in fintech >my end users are investment "professionals"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (20KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 150x150px
>work in fintech
>my end users are investment "professionals" and registered wealth managers
>most don't know how to use a simple MS Excel formula or how to shift+select things in Excel
>some can barely click a mouse

What the fuck? How is that even possible? How do these mouth breathers still have a job?
>>
Most are probably rentiers sitting on their family's rents and hiring others to assure the pile doesn't become smaller. Not that different from my software dev clients either, I so want to become a crypto-trading NEET
>>
its the same in every industry OP
the world is run by incompetent morons and/or complete sociopaths
>>
>>2463658
>see: POTUS
>>
These people will never be able to buy crypto
>>
>>2463577
nice dubs.

This is true everywhere. Well maybe not google. Actually, probably google.

The world is a giant pyramidal ponzi scheme running on debt. So people who are non productive but are able to get debt become wealthy and get positions of authority. Look at Trump. I know theres a lot of Trumptards here but he made his fortune by taking on loads of debt, declaring bankruptcy, and getting even more debt.
>>
>>2463731
Why the fuck is this allowed
>>
>>2463771
Someone has to be the guy making the system run. Trump spent tons of money making huge real estate projects that contributed to the cities value, that way even if his investments didn't pay off they would function as incentive for the city to say yes to whatever he wanted to do.
The banks would win thanks to the additional economic activity so they don't need Trump himself to actually make money, he helps the community make money.
The difference between the average person and him would be that he constantly was taking action to make a name for himself, was active in the media, threw his name everywhere, etc. Self promotion got people to believe in him, like with ETH it's not actually worth anything much yet but the speculation is making it worth this much.
>>
>>2463577
>>most don't know how to use a simple MS Excel formula or how to shift+select things in Excel
>>some can barely click a mouse
I work for one of the big banks. It's the same here. The waste and inefficiency stuns me.
>>
>>2463577
Yet I can't find a job. It's a giant ponzi scheme. You have to get in somehow.

I can VLOOKUP and write a 10 page essay perfectly. Can't find a job, and I have a degree.

Last job offer I had was at a hotel for $8.00 an hour. Yay.
>>
>>2464136
Your mistake was not getting a degree in a STEM field. I know this is a meme and all but it's true.
>>
>>2463577
>what is seniority
>>
File: 1494899966285.jpg (55KB, 757x820px) Image search: [Google]
1494899966285.jpg
55KB, 757x820px
>>2464136
Most degrees are worthless. No one cares about your fucking essays, you need skills that are actually valuable.
>>
>>2463658
Medical doctor, can confirm.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.