[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>buying into the dip now >not saving your money to buy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

>buying into the dip now
>not saving your money to buy into the REAL dip on August 1st
>>
why oh why would there be a real dip? wouldn't it just skyrocket in price to higher than ever?
>>
>>2462599
>mfw August first comes and there's no dip and you people are left crying
>>
What's reasoning for August dip? Why not buy now, cash out, buy again in August? Further, margin short late July and buy more in August?
>>
>>2462619
when bitcoin forks in order to fix all of its issues it will crash the price because this is totally the same as the eth fork after the DAO hack.
>>
>>2462599
There's gonna be no dip on August 1st. It's like buy the rumor sell the news but in reverse. People were expecting a huge crash on June 1st because China was going to start allowing withdrawals and we had that big dip before because a lot of people sold in anticipation of that. But then when the date came there were no sellers left so it just rallied.
>>
>>2462599
>mfw when miners start to signal segwit before august the 1st and the price rockets.
>>
>>2462623
These people want your money idiot. You should do the opposite of what they say.
>>
>not buying the dip now and sell at the ATH before August the 1st
>>
>>2462820
But is the dip over?
>>
>>2462837
>up 30% today
>Is the dip over?
Lol you're gonna miss out and buy when it's at like $380 and then tell me you "bought the dip" cause it was at $400 before. You fucking retard.
>>
>>2462847
BUT IT WAS UP YESTERDAY THEN DROPPED AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>2462837
Yup, supports are starting to form. Best place to buy was around the 2200 mark.
>>
File: 1487580056863.gif (1MB, 150x200px) Image search: [Google]
1487580056863.gif
1MB, 150x200px
>>2462599
>not playing the bounce to stock up for buying the REAL dip
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.