[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Portfolio value went from 5100$ to 3800$ last night I just want

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_7764.jpg (32KB, 280x373px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7764.jpg
32KB, 280x373px
Portfolio value went from 5100$ to 3800$ last night

I just want to kill myself and/or sell everything

Though i've spent 3300$ on everything, so there's still some buffer before I lose the money I put in but god this feels horrible

Send help
>>
Are you serious? I went from 30k to 20k and I hardly even care, you haven't even gone beneath your initial investment and you're panicking?
>>
>>2461175
It will recover tomorrow fucking newfag
>>
You are such an extraordinary faggot.so you haven't lost any money and still you re upset?not winning all the time makes you really sad ? Suck a cock and go back to being a massive faggot
>>
File: dhk1zbi9idaw977imlza.jpg (229KB, 1100x707px) Image search: [Google]
dhk1zbi9idaw977imlza.jpg
229KB, 1100x707px
Don't worry, senpai.
>>
>>2461175
>2k loss

literally nothing, why u even care. You can make that on 20 days working in MCDonalds
>>
File: IMG_4196.jpg (75KB, 388x525px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4196.jpg
75KB, 388x525px
>mfw invested $2k total and still have $90k
>>
It wont recover, take your money out... this is happening bye the us congress law, everybody taking their money out of cryptocoins
>>
crypto is dead, better cash out
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BVQ7T5OG7Y
>>
>>2461221
/thread
>>
>>2461432
>>2461467
>>2461484
Seriously, just cash out and wait on the sidelines for a couple of days.

If it goes lower, awesome, you made the right choice and can buy back in if it doesn't implode.

If it goes back up, buy back in marginally higher than when you cashed out, if it DOES go back up, it will go even higher with time. It will also probably dip again, hold onto your nut and buy back when it's appropriate.
>>
GET.

OUT.

NOW.

ITS HAPPENING
>>
>killing yourself over $1300

your mom spends more than that on your tendies in a month
>>
Get out goyim! Trade stocks where you have to pay tax! The crypto stuff is very blasphemous!
>>
Almost every fucking Coin is tied to Bitcoin, thats why everyone lost money today.
So basically if you invest in crypto currency you just gotta hope that Bitcoin will go through to roof and you will make profit. Just the amount of your profit depends on your choice of the altcoint currencies. Also vice versa with loss. Am I right with this assumption?
>>
1) Stop being a faggot
2) Don't invest anything you can't lose
3) It will recover this shit always happens
>>
>>2461175
stupid nigger, just hold till the end of the week. It'll all be back to normal
>>
>>2461175

STFU newfag, just wait a month or two. If you hate yourself that much then sell one of your coins and get in on a pump and dump to get some money back or something, otherwise just be patient.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.