[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Over the past week, I put $5K of FU money into ETH. Was this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: great.jpg (145KB, 1080x675px) Image search: [Google]
great.jpg
145KB, 1080x675px
Over the past week, I put $5K of FU money into ETH. Was this a bad choice?

My Reasons:

1. BTC/ETH market cap is too large to significantly drop
2. Too many large tech/finance companies are investing in BTC and utilizing ethereum platform for next gen services
3. All ICOs running on ethereum will be backed largely by ETH and BTC
4. BTC owners will always want to be able to offload to another coin, and vice versa. So another reason BTC and ETH are tightly coupled
5. Too much upside potential with both BTC/ETC. it's just a matter of time until grandpas on wall street realize this is the first major camel hump with a new industry.

There will be a massive growth of new money being funneled into BTC/ETH over the next year since conventional stocks/index funds can't compete with such growth potential.
>>
>>2459389
Yes, if you are a scientific that panic sells.
No, if you are a level headed person and are looking at the long term.

Bitcoin is still in its infancy.
>>
>>2459389
>that pic
What sport was he competing in that he has a uniform coat of loose dirt all over his hands? These stock photos always make me cringe
>>
>>2459564
Judging by the shape of the metal, I would say he was apple bobbing. Which would explain the muddy conditions.
>>
>>2459537
Agreed re: panic selling. There's too much upside potential for BTC and ETH to sell right now.

I'm way late to crypto investing, but after watching things over the past year, it was hard to throw 5K at at ETH for around $250 (considering how low I could have bought in at), but any basic research into what is happening right now in tech and finance, this is only going to grow.
>>
>>2459632
Theres a lot of shit heading our way and the places you do not want to be in is bonds, stocks and currency.

If it keeps going as predicted, you are in early. Certainly not as good as getting in at 10 dollars but theres still zeros to be added even now.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.