[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your thoughts on a polished begging website? I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: forever.jpg (5KB, 290x166px) Image search: [Google]
forever.jpg
5KB, 290x166px
What are your thoughts on a polished begging website? I'm not really doing an ICO, or kickstarter, or jack shit. at best I'll have a trippy little simulation to show people and some vaguely interesting chat software with some unique features.
I'll be promising to make even trippier simulations and cooler chat software & then put it on the blockchain. I want to do something like gridcoin, where miners are crunching numbers to a simulation. It will take a while to learn. I'm a wage slave.
I can pay to have a nice website done, and I can pay for people to use my chat software.
Then I can hype of the fundraiser.
Maybe I can split some with people who can shill for me.
>>
I can buy ads on that crypto ad network and make it look like an ICO.
>>
If it gets them off biz I'm all for it
>>
>>2459229
t. Developers of ARK and RDD
>>
>>2459229
>>2459749
I'm confused, are you talking about scamming, or just dressing up a pig?
>>
>>2459813
I actually don't want to scam.
I want to buy time to learn shit & follow something I believe in. an actual "science" I believe in. Like where I see things going.

I've been thinking of a few ways to do this with a blockchain or coin. I don't want it to be on ETH or Waves.
It would start off as a normal coin or I'd use a "normal" coin to be a stepping stone to getting a grid-like coin going.

I've been thinking of "Bunker Coin"
A coin that's hard to manipulate because you can't pull whale loads of shares out at once.
Bunker Coin, could go up when the regular crypto economy goes down. It ensures that people can't pump it. Maybe they can only buy in at certain rates too.
>>
make a coin that follow the same value of fiat then make it a blockchain so it will be stable. make it to actually have real use
>>
>>2459935
ok cool. dressing up a pig is fine and is incredibly common right now. Bunker coin is a bad idea. Just do it like Gnosis. The first coin you ICO for will give people the 2nd coin when it's ready. Or you could make it that the first coin represents a share of ownership of the platform when it's ready.
>>
>>2460100
I can fork a coin project and just create shares and do an ICO like that? Are you serious?
I can back this with $1000's in advertising.
>>
>>2460191
I'm a little confused by your question, but yes you can fork a coin project or create an erc20 or now a Bancor network token pretty easily. You would make this token correspond to something of value down the line (the ability to make a 2nd coin by locking up or trading in the 1st coin, ownership stake, etc.), and then hope people buy it.
>>
>>2461145
RoadCoin
MapCoin
Fuck yes.

TotemCoin
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.