[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hello i'm 19 and want to make money. what are recommended

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_6680.jpg (49KB, 702x731px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6680.jpg
49KB, 702x731px
hello i'm 19 and want to make money. what are recommended stocks, cryptocurrencies, and etc to invest in?

plz no memes, first time on biz, just want to make money like you guys
>>
KYS NORMIE
Y
S

N
O
R
M
I
E
>>
>>2456021
false, khv reporting
>>
>Hey I'm retarded how do I everything pls spoonfeed me and research everything for me
Kill yourself retard. You'll lose everything in the first scamcoin you find.
>>
>>2456072
what's with the hostility
>>
>>2456004
Alright I'll toss you a bone you young whipper snapper. The first thing is to get a fucking job, or start a fucking business. Make as much cash as you possibly can as fast as you possibly can right now. Then put it all into BTC, ETH, ARK, Decred, and any other crypto you research and looks good to you.

So you need money to make money in this game. If you live near a big city you can become a real estate agent and start doing apartment rentals and make money fast. I do this in Boston and can make 20k in a good month, but that's with 80hour weeks.

Go watch some DAN PENA. Watch some JORDAN PETERSON. Understand the meaning of life, the ultimate and highest work that you can possibly do in life (forge your own consciousness into diamond) . This will inevitably lead to making money.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.